Skip to content

Update 7.76 - Proxy issue

edited February 2014 in Bugs
Umm, I updated SER to 7.76 and now proxies are not working, I tested them in all possible way, always same result - Not Working.
While, if I test them in Indexer it is fine, all are working.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    yep, the same problem here. 0 proxy found on 13000 tested
  • well, until Sven makes new update i will use old version.
    Search_Engine_Ranker_old.exe
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you are right...fixing in next version (online in a minute)
  • Even version 7.77 has proxy issue.
  • edited February 2014
    Damn man, bugs again lol. Waiting on you @Sven.

• "Import URLs to identify platforms" feature is also not working.

@Pratik

"No new proxies added" simply means the once found have all been in the list.

@thirteen13

So what proxie issues now? And where do you see "Import URLs to identify platforms" ?

• @Sven I guess he meant the same bug as me. Sven I know but NO proxy list was show. The screen/list was all white (blank). This is not the case in 7.75.
    you mean proxy providers?
  • @Sven the area where proxies are usually shown I mean. It shows as imported and those message, but that area doesn't list any proxies at all. It's all blank and white.
    Sorry still don't get it. Make a screenshot of the whole window to maybe get a clue.
  • edited February 2014
    Same here, says download failed and not even 1 are being submitted. http://imageshack.com/a/img856/8634/x2vo.png
    so your proxies are checked and working and private/public set also correctly?
  • Sven, I am running 7.75 now so can't pause atm. But here's the scenario.

The proxies screen is blank. That is, the area where the loaded proxies are shown is whole blank and you get the error I show previously.

Not sure if it was something back then but I didn't saw any proxy in that screen.