Skip to content

Feature Request: Show removed/deleted URLs

Hey,

I just had a small accident. 

I ran a verification check on two projects to remove failed verifications. Accidentally I removed every link that was created after clicking "remove (failed only)" - is it possible to create a function/feature that can show you the removed/deleted URLs from a project?

Cheers,
MMTJ

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    those are all added to the reverify_failed file. You can show that in Show URLs->... as well.
  • edited February 2014
    That's what I figured at first, but they are empty. Not only the failed URLs got removed, but everything (verified, timed out) - subsequently setting the amount of verified links to 0 for the projects. 

So the feature I had in mind would rather show the 'deleted' links? 
    can you give me the exact steps you clicked to reproduce this?
  • edited February 2014
    Process was like this:

1. Show URLs for 2 projcets
    2. Clicked on "Verify" >> All URLS
    3. Clicked "Abort" shortly before the checker was finished
    4. The pop-up that asked to "removed failed+timed out" or "failed only" was shown
    5. Clicked on "remove failed only"
    6. All links in the projects got removed - instead of just the failed ones.

This bug didn't happen when I let the verification process run its complete course - only after I manually aborted it shortly before it was done.
    Thanks, was able to locate the issue. Next version fixes it.
  • @Sven are failed verifications (not re-verifications) also saved somewhere?

I saw a lot of "verification not successful" in my log and decided to check out some of them manually. In at least 1 occasion I actually did find my link yet SER thought it wasn't there. I noticed I had accidently checked off my proxies so that might have caused some links that are there to not be found as verifieds by SER. I wanted to run the verification process again but the option "show urls -> failed re-verifications" is empty. I'm still on 7.71 in case that helps.
    no, those who never got verified get deleted as it seems useless to keep them.