Skip to content

Ranking multi niche site

edited February 2014 in Need Help
Hey, there! I have a blog with quality 100 articles about my niche. Now, as it is a multi-niche blogger site, I want to rank few of the articles/posts on google. Few of my articles are already ranked because of the quality. I can easily rank my blog on google. But, I just need to know how to rank only some of the posts/articles on big G. I just read some other threads related to the question I'm asking and someone suggested using "when you set up a campaign, next to the URL bar is an edit button. Click this and you'll see a drop down. you need to use the RSS feed or Crawl Online" Any help regarding this? Thanks!

Comments

• No help so far. I'm still looking for help regarding this!
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I think you are better off to set up individual projects for each url you wish to rank, you have more control over anchor texts, articles used etc
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    yeah what gooner said. Even I have 100 articles. So I have 100 different projects each with unique URL's, keywords, description, title and keywords.
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    ok guys but isn't it a problem if I then get tons of backlinks from the same domains ? Even if I would disable verified lists, then while scraping I think the chance to get a lot of links from same domains is high cause it will all have the same footprints, is it ok for you ? I know I could get keywords very related to each page but then it could decrease the amount of links I would get so I would rather work with big lists of keywords. I don't know, I rather rank one page sites, make $ and move to another site so I don't have much experience with ranking complex sites with SER, but I'd like to know how you guys see this issue?
  • segarpatil , what you do when one of your url get hammered? Does the penalty affect your whole domain/website?