Skip to content

Pause the project after X Urls are created...

Hi ,...

I could not find this after searching the forum so I thought I would report this.. A few updates ago this feature stopped working... Options- I choose to stop the project after 500 verifications  and I tick the box >>> per URL...  to be paused for 3000 minutes.. I am finding on all 4 of my installs that this is not stopping at all.. most of them are posting 1,200 and up to 2,000 posts without the software stopping.. I know it usually runs 50-100 over the amount you may put in but I don't see this working properly...

@Sven - would you take a look at this please?

thanks,
vipseo

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    check pm.
  • I had this issue at least 3 times as well. I ordered ser to stop after 100 submissions per day and it submitted to 1300 sites. The site did not tank, but that was not cool. Anyway maybe it is fixed in upcoming versions.
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    I had this problem so many times that I thought it's just the way SER works
    You still don't understand this then. Not every submission is counted. Just when an URL was involved. Submissions that just are used to sign up and later submit a link when login is done are not counted.
  • @Rayban -   just to clarify, you wrote that you set yours up to stop after 100 submissions...  I set mine up to stop after 500 VERIFICATIONS....  

@Sven - I would still like to find out if this is an issue with the software.  I have been running all my campaigns the same, to stop after a certain number of VERIFICATIONS  and I also tick PER URL...  Why is it not stopping at least close to 500 when I choose to stop after 500?  I ran another 10 campaigns last night to stop after 500 and they are all over 1,000 when I came in to look at them this morning?  

your help is appreciated.. thanks, vipseo
    verification happens even if the project is on pause because the links are already there. So if there is a big gap between verification e.g. because you set a custom time, it means in that time it can happen that many links are build already.
  • I have always set the verification time to be "automatic" for each project.. so nothing has changed for me there.. what has seemed to change is the fact that GSA does not stop building even when my verified links reach my set limit of 500 (for example)...   

I have noticed that when I see it go as high as 1,000 verified links, if I hit the STOP button for all campaigns, and then wait a minute and then restart, it does at that time realize it has hit my limit of 500 and then puts it on pause.. but what I am looking for is for it to stop the way that it used to...  I think that something has changed in the software because it is way exceeding the links on every campaign i have run for the last 2 weeks...

thanks,
    vipseo
    please get me some logs next time this happens. I need to see something in log where the submission is successful e.g.