Skip to content

SEO Indexer doesn't use proxy at all?

I have set SEO Indexer to use proxy. I use private list. It tested them and marked a lot as working.
But it doesn't use it. I was warned by internet provider and when I block 80 port to pass all traffic through proxy SEO indexer doesn't work.
SEO Ranker working fine on same PC using same proxies.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Just debugged this and indeed found a bug that is fixed in next version (already uploading).
  • Thanks a lot
  • cusabio1cusabio1 www.cusabio.com
    Firewall is disabled
    GSA SEO Indexer is excluded in Malwarebytes and Win Defender
    GSA SEO Indexer itself working fine, except the proxy part. (Proxies used to work in the past)
    GSA SER Proxy scraper working ok

Searching for new proxies...
    -[ 1/3 ]-[ Human ferritin ELISA Kit ]----------------------------------------- -- -
    DL http://www.google.com/search?q=+”:8080″++”:3128″++”:80″&hl=en&tbo=1&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:d&sa=X&ei=QYesTJyrB8nLswal6q2uBA&ved=0CAcQpwU
    Download failed!
    Result -> NOTHING Found! Check site.
    -[ 2/3 ]-[ A1K3Q8P]--------------------- -- -
    no update detected.
    -[ 3/3 ]-[ twitter.com see_proxy ]-------------------------- -- -
    DL http://twitter.com/see_proxy
    Download failed!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Seems that your firewall or anti virus might block access.
  • From those logs you only have 3 sources checked. Go to Configure Proxies > Add/Edit ProxySites and check some more.
  • GSA SEO Indexer is a tool designed with the sole purpose of making it easier for you to index your web page to the large and fairly big search engines out today.

The more successful submissions you have, the better off your website is but depending on your target or needs, GSA SEO Indexer allows you to opt between ‘Full’, ‘Quick’ and ‘Custom’ indexer modes.

To wrap it up, GSA SEO Indexer is a good solution for anyone who wants to quickly and effortlessly submit their website to search engines.
  • Seems that your firewall or anti virus might block access.
    accessing it now thanks