Skip to content

Always on projects

At the moment, I use the scheduler and run at 20/20. This works really well and increases my LPM. It would be great tho, if we could mark certain projects, T1 for example, as being always on.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can o that...start normally, and start scheduler with selected projects.
  • Thanks for the reply Sven. Yes, but the idea was to have certain ones always on whilst the rest schedule as normal, changing every 20 minutes..

1. enable projects who should run always.

2. select to schedule projects

3. arrow down on Start/Stop -> scheduler with selected projects.

• edited February 2014
    Hi @Sven, sorry to be a pain! I will try and explain it better. The scenario would be:

All projects are set to active.
    Certain projects would have an option enabled making it so they always ran.
    All other projects would cycle as usual, 20 projects changing every 20 minutes.

Maybe I am just missing something, but the scenario you have described would only run the selected projects, not cycle through the un-selected?

Yes you are missing something ;)

If you turn only those projects active that should run without scheduler, start normally, you can then select those who should run scheduled and use the scheduler in addition.

Maybe someone else can explain it better. My English is just not good enough it seems sorry.

• Ohhh... I see what you are saying now! Thanks @Sven, will give it a go!