Skip to content

Freeze

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
edited February 2014 in GSA Captcha Breaker
Hello Sven, 

I currently have a lot of freeze with CB because I must be put a lot of thread and he freeze constantly. 

This often forces me to restart my projects because he bugger my software when it no longer responds. 

I could reduce the flow but it would not be productive. 

Are there a way to deport the queue? 

The waiting made ​​it the end of a resolution increasing congestion. 

It would be great if you could find a solution. 

Thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well how much do you hammer it? Also what AVG speed is seen in CB and what types of captchas take a long time to solve?
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Thank you Sven. 

I am sending up to 800 thread. The maximum time observed are 0.200 but I did not pay attention to the type of captcha. No or almost recaptcha. 

AVG is 0.121
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm please run this with "-debug" as parameter. Maybe you get one captcha that destroyes it all.
    Ok i see for that.

Thank's.
    edited February 2014
    Hi,

This is the good action ?

CapBreak.exe" -debug

or

CapBreak.exe" "-debug"

In shortcut.

They have bugged tonight again :S but I know it's my fault and I pushed his extreme limit. 

:)
  • edited February 2014
    Are you sure that it's because you're sending too many captchas? I'm before been running at 1500 threads with a lpm of around 600 and I didn't seem to have any problem with captcha breaker though I was skipping hard to solve captchas. However I've noticed that the time in CB will only change like once every minute, so it's saying 12:20:20 for a minute or more yet when I see ser increasing its sent captcha counter, I also see one come up in CB. I first thought that I was just sending way too many captchas, but the fact that a new captcha appears in CB for everytime SER sends one, I guess it doesn't matter.
    edited February 2014
    Hi, 

I could not really tell you. 

No problem with SER but with my other software, adjust for maximum flow, I reached the limit quickly. 

I do not know how to process the file, but there may be opportunity to start another process if the precedant did not respond (this is probably already the case, but can be with timing).

I prefer not to exclude captcha and see if you find some solution (keep the performance as much as possible).

Sorry for Sven, it does not have a technical problem. See for yourself if it takes time :)

Edit:

The queue must be big, for one min 1394/6437 avg 5652