Skip to content

Active projects problem

Hi

I see a lot of "already parsed" in the log and I know it means GSA already submitted article in that project to that target sites, but that is not my question.

I have a lot of projects and don`t want to leave them active for 24h/day for some reasons and this what I do is deactivate them after I submit daily limit, the question is what is happening when I next day make them active, are they start from the beginning or from the place they finished last day ?

It seems like every time when I make deactive and next day active GSA starts from the beginning of the list for that projects so therefore probably I see so many "already parsed"

Please tell me is it the reason of that ?
I am wating couploe of hours and see only "already parsed" only so maybe this is the reason ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats not the case. The project starts with random engines/random keywords/random footprints. The already parsed is just as it is, a site previously visited.
  • edited February 2014
    Is there any way to mark that "already visited" ?
    On the beginning is not a problem but when I create backlinks since couple of days in a project that "already parsed" wasting some part of performance , if longer the project exist the biggest part of whole process will be that "already parsed" sites it`s very time consuming check that websites every day even if it`s random process.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    again, nothing is wasted here. An "already parsed" is just a message. That check is not taking much cpu resources if any at all.
  • Ok, thanks for the explanation (: anyway I`ve used many tools since the 2005 when I am in SEO business including Xrumer, SenukeXCR and many others but this piece of software is absolutely the best I every seen (:
    It`s FANTASTIC !

I only regret I didn`t found them earlier ...