Skip to content

Footprint?

edited November 2012 in Need Help
I have been meaning to purchase but I'm afraid Google will detect a footprint by using this indexing tool? Thoughts? Feedback? I am currently using Lindexed but I have a weird feeling that the GSA Indexer would possibly be even more effective. I like the concept but am just a bit worried about a detectible footprint...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    And what footprint would that be?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    This software has the most diverse platform selection out of any other SEO software on the market today. More platforms = less footprint.

If you were hitting the exact same web 2.0's every there would be a great chance of a footprints, but since this scrapes new sites from the search engines you don't have to worry about it as much.

Keep your content unique, mix up your anchors and you should be ok.
  • edited November 2012
    I thought I posted in the GSA SEO Indexer forum...sorry if I didn't.

Doesn't it make sense for Google to possibly detect links continually being submitted to the whois type sites you use for the indexer? And couldn't that be a footprint? Or are these whois type sites diverse, thus resulting in it being difficult to track?

Oh, and I definitely want to buy the indexer product! But was just wondering what your input was on it leaving a footprint, and was hoping you could alleviate some of my fears...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well there are not only whois sites. There are a wide range of sites the program uses. No footprint really.
  • Okay thanks. I will go ahead and purchase. Just wanted to ping you on my concern...
  • I have a potential better solution for this -- as an extra module that'll help crawling and indexing -- I believe -- putting it under a new thread.