Skip to content

sites additions

I am using scrapebox to add additional sites with PR rankings of above 2 . My question is  I have several projects running at the  moment  when I add the new  sites to an existing tiered  project, does GSA go back and find those sites  and start posting to them?. Secondly, does GSA populate the the other projects or  do I need to populate  those as well with the new sites?  Finally, how do i check for trhe addition of these sites?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    how do you add them? In site lists? If yes, make sure site lists are enabled in projects. You can also directly import them in projects using the right mouse button.
  • No I have added them.. I have added them. I have several tiered projects running. If I add the sites to the first project.. Do the other projects  that are running have access to them?"
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Other projects will only have access to the same sites of other projects if you have the Global Site Lists enabled.
  • THANK YOU! where would I  find that?

• secondly, Once I  add them GSA will automatically circle back around to those new sites even  tho' a project is already running?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

@chip0312 yes it will constantly trying to get new items from site lists.

To enable them go to options->advanced->site lists + projects->box below search engine selection

• Hi Seven,

that answer is accpted