Skip to content

Skipping hard to solve captchas

Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
If we run a project with scraped lists and searching only, and this project skips the hard to solve captcha sites, will SER still save these, maybe in the failed folder?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes in identified and failed.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Would it be possible to be able to save these in a different folder?

Not sure how much extra programming it would take to add this feature but I think it would be useful to have. Then we could run a project just to process those urls and only use DBC or something for the captcha service.

Or maybe another way to do this would be having extra setting in the actual project to save these to a folder that we choose. This way might be easier than making it a global setting.
    Sorry would cause too much trouble in adding another folder.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Even choosing on a per project bases?

The location we save it to does not have to be used for importing or anything to do with the global site list folders. Just for saving the raw urls and that's it. Same way basicaly how scrapebox or gscraper saves urls as it scrapes.

Then when we want to run just those types of sites, we would just import target list from file.
  • @Sven
    I agree with Trevor. Working with recaptcha targets is very painful as proxies/ocr services slow down the LPM a lot. Would it be possible to save these targets in a simple txt file in order to use them separately ?
    well will think of a solutuon but right now it's not on my radar.
  • hi, @sven - any news regarding this feature ?
    No, you will know it when reading in change log.
  • I know, but just wanted to put this feature back on your radar.