Skip to content

HIGH QUALITY SER SEO CAMPAIGNS by SERCAMPAIGN.COM

Visit us at Sercampaign.com

For the forum members: add GSAFORUM when adding Your Transaction ID and we will run +10 days Your campaign(s)

Comments

• promising service, any review copies?
  • @rodol Thank You! Some reviews will be ready after ..one+ month. You can use GSAFORUM for getting +10 days for Your campaign.
  • I have used this service +1 from me
  • @ libero, you write on your site "At the end of each period You`ll receive Full Report and .ser file with your campaigns". With clear words it means we will buy content in a "black box".

For example I want to know BEFORE CAMPAIN how the content etc really look.

Any possibilities for?

• @XXXX It`s a simple content creation with use of KontentMachine and TBS, we never offered human written content if You ask for that. As well (currently and more likely for a limited time) we offer DataPack creation service only - sercampaign.com/pricing  if You are interested. If not, I`m even open to provide You the campaign .ser file before starting as for start user.
  • This is a good deal and service guys if he is gonna run your campaigns for you for that price. Saves you time yes, but also money - you don't have to buy or worry about your proxies, or an indexing service etc. Plus if you're running your stuff off a home PC it'll free up your resources and lighten the load on your Internet connection with your ISP.
  • No, @libero, I mean not human content but simply to check the files before submission.
  • @XXXX No problem, PM me the details, I`ll create the campaign and will send it for review.

In case You`re interested by the exact structure we build by default (of course, we will follow your exact prefrences if any) - we create 3 tiered campaign and the first Tier is divided on 3 or 4 subcampaigns, each one oriented to a propper engines.

The main part of the First tier is the SERengines subcampaign, which create a set of quality blogs (old school satellites) with regular posts. Ex:

Next subcampaign contains a mix of different sources, filtered by PR and bad words. It include SERengines web2 profile, articles, social networks, bookmarks, video, wiki and wb directories.

We create one more separated subcampaign for blog comments (yes, that source is still useful for diversity)- from pages with 1)limited external 2)PR 3)relevant - at least one keyword targeted must be presented on the page

We only build Tiered links to the SERengines Web2, Articles and social networks with use of very same sources + filtered microblogs and forum links. Lowered percentage of branded anchors (but still presented - 1-3%) and more generic and naked than into the first tier. Practicaly we threat the tiers exact as the direct links,
    The concept to blast the 1st or 2d tier with huge amount of low quality links such as worlwide comments, image comments, pingbacks is not workng anymore. The only reason to use such juice is to get 1st links indexed, however, it`s much more better to assure that with the use of Index services, not with spam.
    We never use pingback, trackbacks, image comments, non filtered blog comments, referrers, exploits and similar into the campaigns.
  • Do you accept non-English sites/niches?
  • @AlfonsoIM as far as there is not any special characters presented into the keywords. There is an issue with some sites with them. The content however will be in english (with incorporated Your keywords in native).
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    @libero would like to try data pack of this . Is this safe for PR authority site ? I dont have time to tweak my campaigns. So prefer to buy data packs :) Right away im loosing my rankings (i got bunch of semrush keywords and they are loosing right awya :(
  • @nawshale It`s safe as far as You`ve chosen some kind of defence strategy, ex. redirects, buffer Tier1 with quality content or if You can provide at least 20-30 unique, never used before articles..
    Direct linking with scraped content is ever risky nevermind the settings.
  • KevinRBKevinRB Chiang Mai, Thailand
    Hi Libero
    The $33/month fee that is just for a single site/thread?.
    Regards
    Kevin
  • KevinRB it`s for a campaign (3 Tiers included) - You can provide unlimited URLs and keywords as well could specify different keywords for particular URLs (as far as the main topic for the campaign is the same)

Regards,
    Libero
    so if i have more than one site within the same niche sharing the same keywords....that is ok?.
  • ^^ Yes, it`s OK
    ok, thanks for that I will head on over to your site in the morning and get the first order placed.
  • You`re wellcome :)
  • Hey libero, 

Do you have skype? PM it to me or post it please, just have a few questions that are more specific.

• ★★★  8 New Spots available ★★★
  • can you pm me details

• NOW TRY OUT GSA MICRO CAMPAIGNS FOR JUST $1

USE THE COUPON CODE GSAFORUM HERE:

High Quality SER Campaign

SER Campaign For YouTube Videos

• You can now order FULL MONTH GSA SER Campaigns with Bitcoin and Ethereum

FULL MONTH CAMPAIGN: ORDER HERE

TWO MONTHS PERMANENT CAMPAIGN: ORDER HERE

------------------

YOU CAN ASK HERE FOR 15% DISCOUNT CODE