Skip to content

does SER keep posting even if this 'new' exclamation makr shows no more new articles?

I dont care if there are no new articles, i want it to keep posting the old ones so i hope it isnt stopping posting when that exclamation mark comes up. So is it or not? ive always had loads of projects going so havent tested whehter it halts a project or refuses to post if there are no new ones. This is pretty important cos it will be putting a big spanner in the works of my submissions if it is refusing to post.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it will not post an article. If you don't care about it being duplicate, then just disable the option and it will submit a random article from your list.
  • edited January 2014
    what is the option to make it post anyway?
    article manager->uncheck "do not submit duplicate..."
  • Hmm, i thought it was that and its already unchecked, but the exclamation marks still come up. Should i just ignore them and itll be posting dupes anyway?
    what in detail do they read?
  • edited January 2014
    'could not find new article, add some new!' i just looked at the others and see that the exclamation is for more than jsut articles, thought ti was only for articles, but in the case where its articles that is the message.
  • I was curious about this as well. I have a bunch of articles, and they are spun tons, but i still get that error, which doesn't make sense. I have about 8 articles mega spun, should be able to post more than 50 times or so

Again, if articles ar spun or not does not matter. Each added article is seen as just one.

If you think it's super spun and would not create duplicate content, just disable the dupechek option.