Skip to content

Project file generation

Hello, I'm wondering if it is possible to generate a new project file from an external software or script that we jus have to add it to GSA SER when it is done ?
Also we could modify an existing project remotely.

thanks for helping

Romain

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sendmessage(handle of SER form1, 1042, 0, 0);
  • Ok thanks it means that it is possible, but can you be more explicit to the way how to do it ?
    I did not find any help file with what tou wrote.

thx
    romain
  • http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms644950(v=vs.85).aspx

LRESULT WINAPI SendMessage(
      _In_  HWND hWnd,
      _In_  UINT Msg,
      _In_  WPARAM wParam,
      _In_  LPARAM lParam
    );

Parameters

hWnd [in]

Type: HWND

A handle to the window whose window procedure will receive the message. If this parameter is HWND_BROADCAST ((HWND)0xffff), the message is sent to all top-level windows in the system, including disabled or invisible unowned windows, overlapped windows, and pop-up windows; but the message is not sent to child windows.

Message sending is subject to UIPI. The thread of a process can send messages only to message queues of threads in processes of lesser or equal integrity level.

Msg [in]

Type: UINT

The message to be sent.

For lists of the system-provided messages, see System-Defined Messages.

wParam [in]

Type: WPARAM

Additional message-specific information.

lParam [in]

Type: LPARAM

Additional message-specific information.

Return value

Type:

Type: LRESULT

The return value specifies the result of the message processing; it depends on the message sent.

if you can code you know what to do ;)

• Ok thanks ! I'll check out this page !
  • np msdn always is a good source if you search for api specifications from microsoft ,)