Skip to content

Spamvilla or Eve?

Does anyone have experience with both Eve and Spamvilla?  I'm trying to determine if one is significantly better than the other. 

I never used Spamvilla before, but I get the feeling people were very happy with it initially, then very frustrated, and now it seems that they're back to being happy with the results. 

I just tried Eve for the past 10 days or so, and it does seem to be working pretty well and a nice addition to CB.  I went through my initial $20 deposit, so now I'm wondering if I should re-up there, or try Spamvilla. With Spamvilla on a monthly, renewing fee (which is fine if it works well), I'm just not sure how to determine how far one of their packages would go, such as a $30/month, 10 thread package and how it compares to Eve.  Would love to hear opinions from anyone who has tried both (recently). 

Comments

• I was using Spamvilla until that frustrating period you mentioned. Now I am using Eve. My volume is not high (15 lpm) but based on what I see they both work about equally. Eve has a great monitoring tool that lets me see what is happening all the time, whereas with Spamvilla, it was always sort of a mystery. For me, that makes an important difference. I have not evaluated the economic difference tbh.
  • I have tried eve.cm and I am sticking with it. Simply because its cheap and very reliable. So far I've had no issues with it and I am processing tens of thousands of captchas per day through it. I've tried spamvilla but due to support and reliability issues I left it.
  • You could also try my service that i just released and our Recaptcha breaking for blob images is much better than Eve.

• I admint we had a rough patch but now no more downtime and support issues more over the biggest thing coming is true Recaptcha double circle, Blob Captcha OCR which no other service had or can provide I am assuring you that we alredy cleaned the blob image training images to our ocr soon there will be new thread with every services comparison chart stay tuned Regards Kelvin
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Man the competition is nice to here here in this ReCaptcha wars.
  • When is the true Recaptcha double circle, Blob Captcha OCR coming Spamvilla
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Spamvilla is looking pretty good at the moment.

• wow!  hey Brandon, thanks for posting that image.  I really may have to take a closer look here pretty soon... :)
    @mexiken I don't run it all the time because often I'm just looking for mass links and don't want to bother slowing down to solve recaptcha but when I do i'm always impressed. I love that it runs in the background and isn't a separate app that needs to be opened and updated regularly.

Definitely worth the money to me.
  • @Brandon thanks brandon for your nice words we already cleaned these blobs captcha images training ocr for them in next 7 days or early we will solve them with 40-50% also like regular captcha and more tough and demanded captcha's are planned as mollom and few others as well stay tuned ;)
    @Spamvilla, keep up the good work and I'll keep saying good things :)

More solved...