Skip to content

Duplicated Campaign Slows Down

I Ran a campaign for a Niche in my main domain and it ran quite okay and submitted links in approx 15k and 9k got verified.
I duplicated this campaign using Just Data/options and Ran it and the links count got decreased to 8k and 3k got verified.
Then again i duplicated the first campaign project and running it now, i can see very very slow rate of successful link submissions.. the LPM is too low.

May i know what's wrong with my link submission?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Why would you duplicate and submit the same thing again or did you change anything on the duplicated project?
  • i duplicate the project and change the URL and Niche in it..
    and what engines do you use? Make sure you also exchange the email.
  • I've chosen all the engines except Videos & Adult Videos.

one more thing, when i duplicate the project choosing "Just Data/options" does it also adds the accounts which were created in the campaign which i'm duplicating from?
  • And i've used custom emails (own emails not others like gmail, hotmail) for verifications.
    no accounts are duplicated. But you need to make sure that you exchange the email on the duplicated project. Else the duplicated project tried to create an account with that email and can'T as the email already exists on there db....then it is unable to create an account.
  • hmm so, i have to manually add account data again on each campaign? in order to use the same old accounts to create backlinks on selected sites..?
    Yes and no. If you just duplicate the project it means you duplicate the data and settings. Of course it does nothave any account data. You can however import that into the project (edit->tools->import->account data).
  • I've tried this with a new campaign and i don't really see big difference.

it's the same as other duplicated campaigns, may be some improvement tbh.