Skip to content

[Request] Import Multiple Project URL and delete the existing one

Sven,

Any chance of adding a feature that allow us to select multiple projects and import multiple url into these projects but also having an option to delete the existing ones and to split the urls for each project. The same functionality you have with e-mails but in this case would be nice to add this for the urls we want to build links to. Sometimes i have 30 tier 3 projects and all i want to do is to replace the urls with new ones and start powering all those new.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    just use "modify project->delete target url cache" before you import. Just one click more.
  • I was referring to these Urls not the target URLs. Any chance to add that feature i just spent 45 minutes importing file by file through 37 projects each file contained 30 urls,

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm sorry but thats just too special I think, I don't want to invest time to this very little used feature. There is way more on my to do list.
  • hmm i think there are a lot of people who would support this specially the ones that use backlink monitor for link checking.