Skip to content

Question regarding the import account data feature

Hey, if I import account data from project 1 to project 2 to post faster with the same accounts, will the account data get copied in case I duplicate project 2 several times?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no, a duplication will just duplicate the options/data, basically everything you see when editing a project.
  • is it possible to implent that feature somehow? That would speed things a lot up for my small projects running site lists only.
    edited January 2014
    naw, sorry but even now people forget to clear the URLs in the duplicated project. I will not change this in any way to cause more trouble.
  • Okay damn, what do you mean forget to clear URL´s? We have to delete target URL cachce and history when duplicating projects?
    no, but the project URL.
    anyway next version has a new "duplicate option" especially for you ...now use the donate button at the top ;P 
  • @Sven ahh your talking about the URL your building links to... Lol people forget to edit that? :D Thanks so much sven! If I was a girl I would say "I LOVE YOU". Hope my 2 GSA SEO indexer purchases 1 year ago I haven´t used more than a day will act as a donation :D