hello, my links created with me gsa not indexed

believe me if I buy gsa indexer will do best

I have indexed the service

But that is not happening
sites are microniches

regards

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm hard to understand what you want here. I guess you used GSA Search Engine Ranker and now you see the links didn'T get indexed. You ask if GSA SEO Indexer will do it? Yes it will.
  • sorry I do not speak English properly use the translators

not indexed gsa am not using

I wanted to ask for information before buying
    since I am using linxeded and I are not indexing my backlinks
    not what happens

With the GSA is indexed backlinks indexed faster?
    I am creating pyramides

regards

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited October 2012
    The indexer will help you get your backlinks indexed, but there is absolutely no software/service that can guarantee the links will get indexed. Google has the final decision if they want to index your links or not.

Since the indexer is only a 1 time fee of $20, its a good investment to help with link indexing. Me as well as other customers have had great results using GSA SER and the indexer together.

If I were you, I wouldn't worry about seeing if the links show up in Google. If you see SERP movement then you know something is happening. If you want to track your links then you should use a tool like ahrefs.com because they will give you a lot more valuable information.

• ok thxs
    gsa indexer comes with?
      or I need also the lidexed.com
    or is complementary?

regards

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    GSA indexer is a stand alone piece of software. Nothing else is required, but a lot of GSA SER users will use GSA indexer because they work together automatically if you do have both software.
  • ok thxs, I'll buy

thanks