Skip to content

Indexing GSA links

Hello

I have been using GSA for 2 months now and the only issues that i am having are with indexing the links. I used instantlinkindexer and i got a 10% indexing rate, which is quite low.

Can someone guide me through a proper indexing software, strategy, service?

Would it be better if i use multiple indexing services? If yes which ones?

I want to mention that i have more than 200k links daily to index.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• IncredibleIndexer is great. You can do 100k per day. 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    ^^My answer as well.
  • I always run across something like this after I have purchased something else....lol
  • Really only 10%??
    I was just thinking to buy that service.... I red here in this forum that the rate success was very high....
    :-(

• 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited January 2014
    Everyone has their favorite services that they like to use, but in defense of "InstantlinkIndexer" you should be getting a much higher percentage of your links indexed than 10% - I get at least 50% (Whenever I've bothered to do a spot check).

However, if you're wanting to index 200k links per day, then it would be more cost effective to use the service that @Judderman mentioned.

Also, I'm pretty sure that they all use the same (or similar) method of indexing, so if you're getting poor indexing rates with one, then using another most likely wont make any difference (except it'll be cheaper).

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    I can also vouch for a 50% index rate on the checks i have done.

I have about 200k links per day as well, but i don't bother to index tier 3. Doesn't seem worth it for the extra money plus it's mostly either junk that may not index or blog comments which are probably already indexed.