Skip to content

when running site lists GSA is very efficient then becomes REALLY slow

Hey guys. I am running new campaigns daily using my verified site lists only. Running guestbook's and profiles including SN and Wiki profiles. And microblogs and social bookmarks. After 9000 verified which it does in a matter of 12 hours it become about 1000x slower and it takes 4-5 days to reach 10000 verified. Any idea how to fix this?

Comments

• when pressing "show urls" at around 9k verified I see lots of guestbooks, wiki and forum profiles but almost none of the others. And my site lists are pretty heavy in all of them.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    maybe just select the platform of interest in project settings and watch the log closely.
  • I remember there was some kind of feature for the log to only show 1 specific project, how was that again?
  • @supermanden there is a little arrow in the bottom right hand corner of your screen where you can set this option.
  • thanks guys. Will watch the log now
  • for some reason at around 9000 verification it starts using about 200 threads less, still get a decent LPM and submission rate but a lot of submission won't get verified. I think that is what happens...
  • Now why this happens... I don't know
  • Okay so I've reached the critical point. The last 2-3 hours It has done about 15k submissions and maybe 5 verifications. I really need help - here's the log: https://www.mediafire.com/?j8l2eduy83dlv88 @Sven ?
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited January 2014
    @supermanden - One odd thing i noticed in your log was a few "link already present" notifications. Are you running the same list over and over or something?

You can send me a small sample of the list, maybe 500 urls etc and i can test it for you if you want?
  • @supermanden Are the emails that you are using in the project okay?
  • @gooner For these projects I simply want about 15k links. So I don't run search engines but only my site lists (automatically import from verified site lists) but there are many more for those engines than the 8k it stops at. So it shouldn't repeat importing the same URL's as far I understand?
  • @coneh34 the e-mails have been used many times on the same types of projects with the same kind of verified site list. Maybe that is the issue, I just need to change the e-mails more often... I change like 5 per month and the same list will be used about 30 times that month.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @supermanden - Yea that makes sense, i use verified lists too. You should be getting approx 50% verified from submitted or even more.

Usually, when it submits but doesn't verify it's an email issue.