So i have figured out most of the things But I still have a doubt about few things .
First of all are these stats good , I am finding the verified rate very low
(youtube blasts ,each project has 1-3 videos )
this is for last 4 days .
VPS -> single core 3.6 ghz , 2gb ram
proxy-> 10 shared + i use public proxies list when they are uploaded recently . I use public proxies just for pr check and scraping .
email-> 1 or 2 gmails per project
only building links to articles , wikis , blogs etc i.e. no indexer ,pingback and other spammy links.
not concerned about pr of site
obl <70 ,
anchor text ->i have made a list of anchor test for each project + 25% generic +5% 'youtube'
lpm -> around 25
captcha -> CB
at this moment gsa is scraping new sites itself using keywords , i plan to run gscraper later on
no indexing service (out of my budget)
I am maintaining global lists.
I used SCM to make 10 articles with soft spin for each project , which i replaced just now with new articles .
I plan to run this for 7 days and then will disable engines with low success rate as suggested by fatsteve in one of his videos .
I am blasting these links to youtube videos (PPD stuff) ,
I have a few questions
- how many threads do you suggest for me according to my proxies and vps ?
- should verification be set to automatically or once a day or anything else ?
- how many times should a single article(auto-spun) be submitted before it goes stale ?
- Suppose i am making links to 'farmville hacks' , can my article be about 'online games' or 'facebook games' .Is that contextual enough ? coz content to scrape for my niche is very hard .
- is that verified/submission ratio normal? or is it low because my niche has words like crack,hack etc
- should i create a tier with indexer,referrals etc to these projects ?
- Am i going in right direction ? and also can anyone suggest some few tweaks regarding ranking youtube videos with blasts .
I am also currently viewing the tutorial videos and reading about gsa on forms and blogs , i also know a bit of seo .