Skip to content

site lists changed

Hey, before I used to use my success, identified and failed site lists as engines for certain projects to import site lists from. Therefore GSA shouldn't save the failed and stuff like that over them. So, I don't have "build site lists" checked for failed, success and identified as I need them for certain projects to automatically import links from, yet it still saves links to these. This is really frustrating, because it means each time I load a new project it will import article directories to project that only run blog comment engines, as it now saves the backlinks in each site lists. Can you fix this and why did it happen?

Comments

• It is not because GSA SER's way to import links got updated and therefore no longer will import article directories/wiki's when only running blog comments? Because if that is the case, I might as well use the verified site list with all the different engines.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Only URLs from the engines enabled in the project get imported, not from any other engine. So I don't know what you mean.
  • Oh nice! It was different in the past, then I might as well use the verified site list for all of my projects! In the past, I heard that GSA would import all URL's in the folder and go through each URL every time and then just filter the other engines out!