Skip to content

Avoid Posting To Same Domain is now missing

2»

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    on what engines you see this happening? I debugged this several times without any issue noticing :/
  • @Sven do you mean search engines? All Google search engines only. I have at least 50 Google search engines ticked.
  • @sven - happens on xpress engine
  • yea same here, xpress engine giving all duplicate submissions...
  • xpress engine, media wiki
  • @Sven, do you have any solution or guide that I can follow? Merry Christmas, buddy!
    sorry no. I am still trying to reproduce this on my end without any luck :/
  • @Sven, so do you mean this only happen to me? Or is it something that I can't control on GSA?
  • What's the use of the tool if it produces more harm than good? I desperately need a solution to this.
    Did you send me your project backup for review? No, or I didn't get it.
  • I have the same thing happening with express engine but it is happening when I import URL targets. Do you still need a project backup file.
  • edited December 2013
    It is also doing it on MacOS Wiki too using global site list (verified)
  • Hi @Sven, how can I send it? Or can I send you my Windows VPS login details?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @sven, when you have multiple emails in a project, does SER honor "avoid posting to same domain", or will it give one post for each email? I think it is only once per project regardless of emails. but wanted to make sure.

@ron with every new account it tries to create, it uses a new email if possible. If all emails have been used, it simply uses a random one in the hope that this engine allows the same email for account creation.

@rabbit23 check pm

• @sven it would be very useful to avoid posting to the same domain twice within a group
  • hi guys,

have the issue with duplicated links from one domain (from 3 links to 10+). 

"allow posting..." is off.

Didn't have this issue until I've upgraded today from 7.50 to 7.53. The next 7.54 today didn't fix this.