Skip to content

No more targets to post

Hello, just today i see this on my GSA: No more targets to post

Which is the problem? I have different urls, one with a big list import, others with search engines enable. How i can fix this? Thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    How do you set it to get targets from?
  • Fro search engine, i have added a few of google.
    And in log you see its getting results? Try enabling other options below the search engine box for more targets from different sources.
  • im on 7.23 and still having this problem
  • i got problem with this too. Its literaly on all of my campains, even on tier3 spam projects. I got check a lot of serch engines to use. what can be a problem??
  • edited December 2013
    At this time my verified links are going lower and am not getting any links any more . Before I used only list of 500k English keywords , yesterday I've added all the international keywords to that as-well,  all engines are ticked , also I've added to one project verified  list that I've gathered so far in 6 moths , replaced the article for that project but still not getting any new links . That's a  bit worrying to be honest .  I am talking about few projects here . some lower tiers still getting some links . 

• Yes this is the problem, becouse i got this error on all of my campaigns. Even thoose with imported list, so i don't understand what i am doing wrong. I have triedto add more search engines but still nothing, i will let it go for a while and hope it will be ok.
  • Same Here. Started a few versions ago. About 5 out of 20 campaigns constantly show no new targets ( with huge keyword lists and, add found keywords checked, 40 search engines checked)
  • Any news? I still have this problem.
  • yep nothing changed sins this started week ago . projects with  more than 1000 links not getting any more verified . With new article , keywords , privet lists added .
    again, send a project backup to debug.
  • Sven  send you PM