Skip to content

★★★ OVER 400K SER Verified Lists/MTH ↔ Custom CB Definitions ↔ Custom SER Engines ★★★

Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
edited July 2015 in Buy / Sell / Trade
Providing Top Notch Verified Lists for SER Since December of 2013

You're not going to find a fancy sales page here. I think the length of time that I have been providing this service speaks for itself. Since I started this service many things have changed, and other new additions have been added.

GSA SER Verified Site List 27 Stats:
(Always check the latest posts in this sales thread for the new list stats)

-------------------------------
Category - Article............: 8489
Category - Blog Comment.......: 175615
Category - Directory..........: 511
Category - Forum..............: 2816
Category - Guestbook..........: 2393
Category - Image Comment......: 781
Category - Microblog..........: 49
Category - Pingback...........: 127
Category - Social Bookmark....: 486
Category - Social Network.....: 2287
Category - Trackback..........: 1156
Category - URL Shortener......: 1462
Category - Video..............: 777
Category - Wiki...............: 469
-------------------------------
Total.........................: 197,418

Purchase links:

List Price: $37.00 (Buy Now)

Pre-Pay for multiple new lists and receive a discount on the Per-List price

6 New lists x $30.00 = $180.00 (Buy Now)

12 New lists x $27 = $324 (Buy Now)

Pre-Pay for multiple NEW lists and receive the discounted Per List Price.

Monthly Subscription: $67.00 (Start Monthly Subscription)

New verified SER site lists are created every 10-14 days. With this subscription option, you’ll receive all created lists each month for only $67/mth subscription.

Here are total lists stats for the month of January 2015:

Total..: 162,230 (List 23 posted Jan 03 2015)
Total..: 88,649 (List 24 posted Jan 13 2015)
Total..: 183,504 (List 25 posted Jan 24 2015)

That's a total of 434,383 Verified links created in the month of January 2015.

$67.00/mth for over 400k verified links is one of the best deals anywhere and is well worth the cost. This monthly subscription is by far the cheapest option when you consider each list costs $37.00

In addition to the 400K+ links, you'll also receive updated/improved Captchas, brand new captchas not yet added to CB and improvements directly related to SER. This includes Engine modifications and brand new custom engines that you want added.

If you really want to take you link building to the next level, then my Monthly subscription is by far the best deal that you will find anywhere.

Want to get all my SER and CB updates but don’t want to receive all my verified SER lists each month?

I have a special subscription offer just for you.

Send me a message for CB/SER Update Subscription Option information.

For those that purchase any list option above, please add the following as “Note To Seller”:

Your Name:
Your Skype ID:
Your GSA SER Forum ID:
Your BHW Forum ID:
Paypal Transaction ID:

Please see this screen shot:

If you can’t find that option when completing your purchase, please PM here with your Paypal purchase transaction ID number along with the above information.

Don’t forget to also add me on Skype: ASPDotNetGuru

All list purchasers are also added to my GSA SER Skype Group where you’ll receive important updates from me about my service. You’ll also be able to get instant support about any problems you might be having, and also some real great marketing/SEO information. Stop guessing what’s working and how to use SER and get all the information directly from my Skype Group.

If you have any questions about my service. Please post in this thread, send me a private message, or contact me on Skype.

To Your Success
Trevor Bandura

Refund Policy:

There isnt one. Once you download your first list, no money back; sorry! As this is an service/digital product, be aware that paypal customer protection does NOT cover you. (So no scammy hit-and-runs, sorry guys)

Comments

• How many times will you be selling your list?
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Every month I will have a new list and I will be limiting the people that can get on this service also. That's the reason for contacting me through Skype first.
    I just want to clarify to everyone about this service.

Many people have been contacting me through Skype thinking that this service is for receiving my personal Verified GSA SER lists, this is not what this service is for.

What this service does is this:

Every 30 days I will send out to all subscribers, through my Skype Group, a Freshly Created list of websites that GSA SER has successfully posted to and VERIFIED the links. This list will contain a Minimum of 30,000 verified sites with PR.

If anyone has any questions, or you don't fully understand this service, please post here in this thread before contacting me on Skype.
  • 30K new sites list COULD be a good offer only if that list EXCLUDES trackbacks, pingback, refferers, shorteners, exploits, indexers and similar low quality engines. Instead even with (some) PR it will be only a sh*tlist.
    Rather offer something more profiled as blog commens engines with external < 12 + PR>2 or Social Networks filtered by keywords.

anyway, good luck with sales
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @Trevor_Bandura I see a lot of blog comments on the first screenshot. I'm with @libero, I would be interested if you excluded all of the low quality/easy to harvest stuff.
    I'm going to be adding a new screen shot soon. I'm not able to update my OP. Those were from when I first wrote the sales thread and forgot to update those.
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    Added you on Skype. Interested in your service.
    @sagarpatil Just replied back to you and also added you to my Update group for this service. Will be sending a small test list to everyone today to try before you buy.

@Brandon Yes there are blog comments in there. This list I don't think is really for the Power users of SER. Simply because most of the sites that I harvest and will be sending each month, the power members have most likely already parsed those domains.

Going to be posting total list stats here today what I have built over the last 6 days now for this service. SER is validating all posted links right now created over night.

For those that have already contacted me on Skype and have been added to my Skype update group for this service, I will be posting a small test list today for you all to try first. There will be no sense in buying this service if my test list are just sites that you have already parsed.
    Here is the current list stats from 2013-12-13 - 2013-12-19

Here are the stats for the current months list.

January list is currently being built and will be available soon. December list has been completed and sent to all who purchased. Thank you to everyone who purchased this service thus far.

For those who have already received/ran the December list, please post your reviews.

Remember, this service is for a New and Fresh 30k unique verified list each and every month. My only Captcha solver is with CB.

If anyone has any questions, or are interested in this service. Please post them here and also contact me on Skype.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
  • I have been using Trevor's list with good results. I'm busy with offline stuff, so it's great having someone scraping instead of me.

Trevor is also really helpful on the chat, and he will help you out with GSA settings if you are struggling.
    Definitely a great buy.
  • Hi Trevor,

i want to subscribe to this service

can you send me more details please?

Thanks
    Thank you @GJP

@aulia, please add me on Skype. ASPDotNetGuru

Here is the Dec site list break down. I had thought that I posted this already but it was only the stats for half the list.

I will post the Jan site list break down in a couple weeks when it's ready.

Thank you to all who have already purchased and also contacted me on Skype for more information about my service.
  • Highly recommend the service. Trevor is helpful and always around. Quality lists
    Thanks for the review @irank
  • I'm very satisfied with Trevor's lists, Trevor is also always available on skype, so contact is very easy
  • already add you on skype but no response
    @jasiek Thanks for the review.

@cukuid I just got online.
  • Trevor_Bandura - just sent you a skype request for more info. Thanks
    @mexiken Got it. Thanks.
  • Just bought the list :)
  • Just wanted to say that after a brief amount of time using this list, I am happy with my purchase. I'm in the process of getting my head around scraping externally (GScraper), but I needed an injection of new sites to post to while I sort it out (it could take me a while... I'm kinda thick-headed and slooowwww :(|) ), so the list from Trevor_Bandura is the perfect ticket for me. Good stuff man, thanks! :)
    @unknown_zero Just sent you the information through PM. This is how I will send you the monthly list since you don't have Skype. Thank you for purchasing my service.

@mexiken Thanks for the review.
  • already contacted you on skype and payment sent :)
    @aulia Got it. PMing you right now.
  • edited December 2013
    I am specially interested in the SOcial Network Ones ( Elgg, Phpfox and Articles - Buddypress, Drupal ) . What captchas are theese using ? Can Captcha Sniper solve the captchas ? Or they use DeathByCaptcha ? Thanks

Sry, I just read that you're using captcha breaker.
  • Vouch for this guy . Asked for a custom Pack and made me a good offer. THankyou man
    edited December 2013
    @ghetum I only use CB for building my list with no third party solver as my costs for building the list would be to high.

I also don't skip any hard to solve captchas, this includes ReCaptcha, and I must say that CB is doing an outstanding job at solving those.

And thanks for the purchase, Happy to help you out.
  • I registered ^^

Thankyou man