Skip to content

Do you support auto rotation of SMTP servers

edited February 2013 in GSA Email Spider
I wish to use several SMTP servers while sending emails. And rotate through them (I am actually wanting to use Gmail accounts) - is this something that can be expected in future updates?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can use spin syntax and than it is supported.
  • where the spin sybtax will be added?

also can be used more emails, every with their settings to be rotated?

and also to setup to send avry 10 to 15 sec an email and when reach a number to swithtc to the next account and so on?
    You can use spin syntax on each input field. Rotating to a next email is not supported. After all this is still an email parser with just a few option to also send emails.
  • is the spin working also for email adressses?

I mean if I have email1@hotmail.com, email2@hotmail.com etc how they will be used in the spin syntax? 

The system will send 1 email from every email and than will use them again?

thx

yes works here as well. Though make sure you use the same password for all.
  • can this be tested before buying? I already have bought GSA and CB
    Sorry but the auto mailer is not available in demo version. And you didn't buy GSA because it's THE COMPANY NAME!
  • edited April 2013
    :) GSA SER, I can PM you my invoice. People will call your SER software GSA :) is nothing you can do, GSA SER is too long and Search Engine Ranker is too general
  • edited April 2013
    I need to test some how because I will buy only for this feature because already have Link Assistant which harvest emails and don't have the possibility to rotate more emails when sending.

The whole problems is with the hosting providers because they have a linit at 5 min like 30 emails/5 min and need to comply with this. Anyone would have the same problem if don't want to pay monthly 100s of  dolars to sendgrid and others

thx
  • And really dont need auto email, I just can select them and send emails.

Is this option available?

How I can send an email without auto email enabled?

thx
    Import the emails and turn the auto mailer on. It will go through the list and send out the mails.
  • edited April 2013
    this can be done with the demo version?

I have tryied but the auto emailer doesn't enable.

I think would be good the trial to have full options but to be able to send let's say 200 emails.

Please advise if I buy and if is not working as I want do you refund me?

Or any other option you have to test this and to be sure is working.

thx
    Well what else can I tell you...the spin format IS WORKING. Belief it or not.
  • Why you didn't add the SMTP List which can used to send out emails.  And so that we can improt many emails.  like the feature below:

It's on my to-do list
  • could you let we know when you will done this feature?