Skip to content

Add 1 More Color Idicator

edited December 2013 in Feature Requests
Hi @Sven, I was wondering could you add 1 more color indicator like (Orange) or whatever to indicate when a specific campaign has went through all the targets either from the global site list or imported targets? It's kind of hard to tell sometimes especially when you have so many projects.

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I would love there to be an indicator that shows when target URLS reach 0. I check all campaigns on all of my servers 5+ times a day and a new color would show that instantly.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    +1 That would be a nice addition.

I have another... I would like SER to split imported list(s) over multiple selected projects automatically.

So if you pick 10 projects and a list of 1 million URLs, SER will import 100k into each project, could be called "Import and split lists" or something like that.

The idea is we can bulk import lists but each project will get different URLs.

What do you think @sven
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version will have that color.
  • Great idea OP :) Thanks Sven for implementing it too.
  • Is it the brown color?
  • @Robby54, @Brandon: Good idea but what does 1 tiny line in a huge GSA log do? Chances are you're not checking right at the moment that orange color flies over the screen. Unless I'm missing something?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @johnmiller the log changes on the "Status" column where it says "Active" or "Inactive".
  • edited December 2013
    @Brandon: Duh...how obvious, lol. Sorry and thank you.
  • Will the URL's be split between active projects? or do you have to highlight all projects wanted, then import urls?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    highlight all and then import.