Skip to content

Just thought I'd share this SS

Just thought I'd share this nice screenshot :) With that many identified, I will never run out of places to post!

Tagged:

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Wow that must have took days to process :D
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Do you find it better to use the identify and sort in other than just making a main sorting project and importing the urls that way?
  • Wow @tsaimllc was that just with SER or did you scrape with another app?
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @trevor_bandura - I find it you scrape with good footprints then quicker just to import directly.

But when i have lists like @tsaimllc had above where less than 50% were postable it can be good to run through identifier first.

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I tried using the identify and sort before but I found it just took to long and could not run projects while I was running it.

But then again, that was on my laptop. Maybe I should try it on my VPS.
  • yeah, what gooner said, I just ran it thru the identifier. And yes, it took 2 days lol. I didnt even think tho, and I turned the threads up to 340 and only did this (and it sucked not being able to "use" GSA until it finished!!!)
    but it went 3 times faster after putting at 340 (obviusly.. as I had 100 threads)
    .. oh shit buckets! That reminds me I have to go turn the threads back down lol.
  • and by 2 days I mean practically 24 hrs per day!!
  • edited December 2013
    Not to be a downer...but your in for a surprise when you actually run it through SER.
    You should of just imported list into SER project.