Skip to content

Question About Scheduled Posting

Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
Ok, I have 1 main project that I use for creating Bookmarks. This uses GSA CB and also a third party captcha solver.

If I want to use these already created bookmark accounts in other projects to bookmark other sites, what settings do I need to put in to the Scheduled Posting section for each new project?

Do I even have to enable that or will SER still automatically login and make a new post?

Or just import account data from that main project and not worry about enabling or the settings for the Scheduled Posting in each new project?

Hope someone can help me out understanding this. Not to much information regarding this feature.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you do not enable scheduled posting it's the same as when you enable it and set accounts to 1 and posts to 1.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I just want to clarify something about this scheduled posting.

If I set it to 5 posts and max 2 accounts, is this setting on a per project basis or Global?

EG: When I import account data to other projects and have the settings above. Will SER get the total amount of posts already made globally to those accounts I imported, or will SER use that setting for posting with this new project?
    If you import accounts, than SER does not know how many posts have been made on that before. It will think 0 have been made.
    Ok, that's what I thought, just wanted to make sure.

Also, what does the merge projects do?

Does it merge all created account information, emails, etc?
    edited December 2013
    Yes, but only next version will also merge emails (just updated code).
    Thanks, you're the best man.