Skip to content

How many bookmarks are you able to create?

Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
Just wondering how many unique domains are you able to submit to using the social bookmark engines.

My verified stats for these is just utterly terrible. How the heck are guys on Fiverr for example able to create 1000+ bookmarks for people?

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    It's fairly low for me too. Other software is how those fiverr guys do it.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I get very few links. I'm sure the fiverr guys have to be using Bookmarking Demon or Ultimate Demon, but it's a PITA. But if you have the system down, a bunch of emails, you're broke, and need $5, that's how the fiverr guys do it.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I just can't understand why SER is so bad at creating/verifying these.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited December 2013
    I honestly haven't checked, but I am wondering if all/most switched to recaptcha?
    I'm up to 6500+ submissions in my log but not even 200 verified today.
    For me pligg is the only bookmark engine that gives half decent results and that is only since i used spamvilla for recaptcha.
    What package do you have with Spamvilla?
    Just the cheapest, but it's been down for last 2 days so i wouldn't recommend it tbh.
    Overall my pligg verified is 14% so probably not worth it on that score either.
  • Yeah, several months ago gsa ser used to create more bookmarks.

For social network is happening the same, I used to create almos 1000 diferent domain links and now I struggle to get 140 domains.

Dont know why it decreased so drastically, it was almost 2 monthts ago.
  • you really do not understand why this is happening? not only Social Bookmark or Network! this happens because MANY people posting and posting same domains! All public softwares have this problem :-)... more people - less juice
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I think they are all going to recaptcha.
    I have third party captcha solver so the captchas are getting solved.
  • @ron: if the captchas are not solved, there would be no submission. But I and many SER users are facing problems in verifying these SB accounts. Its like 5000 submitted and 5-10 verified sites.
    That's what I'm saying @capricious

The captchas are getting solved as i'm seeing lots of successful submissions in the log. This one project it said it's submitted 10k+ according to the log but right now only 267 verified.
  • Maybe the sites are updating but the script used to submit and verify have not been updated to reflect the changes? Just a wild guess. 
  • I think you are 100% correct @Wizzardly

I made a post about this exact problem about 6 months ago. :/
  • I can get +400 currently with only CB. When I run list again with captcha service I can get an extra +400.
    I have a captcha service and also running CB.