Skip to content

Search links by DA ,TF and CF

Not sure if or how this could work but thought it would be really powerful if we could us Set GSA ser to,search for back links from sites with good domain authority, citation flow and trust flow? Or even if we could just scrape for these sites and use them to manually back link too.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    where do you get that data from?
  • cherubcherub UK
    edited December 2013
    http://apiwiki.moz.com/
    Details how to obtain MozRank, Page Authority and Domain Authority using the Moz API. For the other two metrics, Citation Flow and Trust Flow, I know of no public method of obtaining them (apart from a straight scrape).

I suspect adding DA etc filtering would prove to be a bit of a bottleneck, as you're only allowed one request every 10 seconds with a free API account, though you can batch requests.
  • +1 for this if possible. Been talked about a few times on the forum.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes but 10sec waiting time? That will slow things down too much.
  • Just page authority would do for now. PA is usually an indicator that DA is high, so DA can be skipped.
  • I agree page authority would do for now.

Maybe a new venture for you long term sven is to make a web based software that would allow links with all these metrics searched just let it be drip feed, or even make us all have to use VPS to allow it to run. I just feel these metrics return much higher link juice. But just my opinion still love SER either way :)
  • @sven just an FYI, it would cost you thousands for the API to get this data, just so you know.
  • ...well...not if you use multiple free accounts ;)
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    I think this would be great for tier1 campaigns. And for other tiers you could just disable da/pa check