Skip to content

Avoid Posting To Same Domain is now missing

why?

I see something that looks like it in "scheduled posting" but that doesnt really read the same as "Avoid Posting To Same Domain".

I really liked this feature and I dont use the scheduled posting methods. Why is this removed and when will it be back?

Comments

• Now it is called, allow to posting on same site again.

But even unchecked it is creating me duplicated links in the same domains, dont know why.
  • Restrict scheduled posting to 1 acc and 1 post per site - come on people, not that hard :)
  • ^^ as per what I wrote, I don't "DO" scheduled posting to begin with.

Even unchecking "allow to posting on same site again", it is ignoring it what we tell it.

Come on Winosergio, its not that hard.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    SER is indeed posting to the same site more than once now using the same URL.

I am wondering if this is part of the problem why i'm having trouble posting multiple times to social bookmark sites using already created account information.

Before, if I would import account information to a new social bookmark project, SER would create more bookmarks on those account no problem. Now i'm again having problems creating bookmarks.
  • I think before making changes to already established features, Sven should at least make a comment it is getting changed and how the new version of the feature will work in regards to how the old one worked.

Too many times I upgrade GSA SER to find stuff has moved, new thing been added, and things completely redone with no explanation in the forums or change log, let alone any explanation in how to now do things the "new" way anywhere too.

Don't get me wrong. I love new features and updates. However, when you introduce new features and updates and redo old ones with no explanation on how to use them now, you just create problems and headache.

I know Sven tries his best and I give him credit for that, but it seems every 4-5 updates something is redone or moved and I have to spend 1-3 days figuring it out and testing on my own to either figure out the new feature correctly or figure out how to do something I use to do in the old version which creates lost time and money.
  • I've tested it both ways. This feature is now definitely broken. It simply continues to post to the same domain :(
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    @Sven I can confirm also that Scheduled Posting is broken. Made a new Serengines web2.0 project, I can see that it made two separate accounts to 23hq, beepblog, fotki, rediff.. maybe more i looked over it fast. I set it to make maximum 1 account per site and now it has made duplicates. I'm even afraid to activate that project.. not sure if it will start making more accounts or will be posting to same ones
  • yeah, this is what I am talking about.

for a big fix or error, we really dont need any info on it posted anywhere.. but for when there are changes made to already working and established routines we really need to know what is being changed and why and what the new procedure is for doing said routine going forward.

It is always nice to have new or updated features, but when you dont know how to use them and they are broke, it is just headache. 

I know he will get these fixed soon, he always does.. but we can bypass a lot of this with just some info upfront or after the update on how to use it and why its better then the old system.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well actually James and I tested it to the max. In the last tests no site created a 2nd account if not wanted. So I wonder what you guys di different than me or James. MAybe a project backup helps to see it.
  • @sven tell me how i can deliver it to you.
    check pm
  • Confirmed - it blasts to same domains. I haven't changed anything in my projects.
  • This is Epic lol. 
    My GSA had a lot of issue.
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/6267/my-tier-2-got-more-link-then-tier-3-despite-the-weaker-filter-weird#latest

This is my earlier problem. 

Right now i also having this issue, i checked my domains, they can post on the same domain 40 times? 
    I am so screwed. 
    Run a check of my backlink in SEO SPY GLASS: 

327 backlink from 30 unique domain. Man. 
    Well latest version should have fixed this.
  • I've had this issue, in some cases creating thousands of links from the same account and same domain on T1 despite my setting saying it should never post to the same domain...
    @Laubster are you sure the links got created with latest version? Because Im sure it is fixed and now only links could come in build from previous version.
  • For me it is working fine right now.
  • edited November 2013
    Hey guys, I'm on v7.10 and it's continuously posting on the same domain. Any fix yet?
    What domain and what settings do you have? Is it a tier project ?
  • @Sven Hi Sven, thank you for the prompt response. I have it set as my money site (1 link on Home Page only) and it is not a tier project. I have been running GSA SER since the early version of 6.xx and the tool has never behaved that way. My settings have been the same all these while. Can you please point out to which option I should take note of?
    It's the scheduled posting feature and the number of accounts/posts you have there.
  • @Sven What is the proper number I should set for these in order to achieve 1 URL for 1 domain (In another words, avoid multiple posting to the same site over and over again)? 1. Time to wait before first post 2. Time to wait between two post 3. Maximum post per account 4. Maximum account per site Thanks!
  • edited December 2013
    I am feeding GSA with my own scrapped url lists. My GSA is blasting 100's of links on the same domains... I mean 100's of articles on the same social networks domains.. same for wikis ect.. This is crazy.. I do NOT want so many links from the same domains and even if i don't care about being a spammer, this is completely BUTCHERING the targeted spots with garbage content.. It is not helping any of us.. Is there any ways to make sure it will post just few articles ?

My settings are the following : http://s16.postimg.org/ld8o7izqd/GSA_pb.jpg

Can you please let me know what is wrong ?

Thanks.

@rabbit23 Just disable it than.

@arkant1 this can happen if it's a tier project or a project with many different urls from different domains. In that case it submits there again if the URL is different.

• Thanks for the answer @Sven. I have this problem with projects promoting just one 1 url. They are not tiere projects.
    I have an "article" project running actually with just one 1 url, maximum post per account 10 and maximum account per site 1 and it is still creating more than 10 articles per domains..
  • @Sven
    I have exactly the same issue arkant1 described above.
    I checked all project backups sent to me. I couldn't reproduce this behavior till now:/
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    edited December 2013
    so this option is global for all platforms?

it would be great if we could just enable it for 2.0 style sites that create a blog post where we can post multiple posts to the same blog to flesh it out

i dont want 50 links from the same guestook or bookmark or whatever site, but the blog type platforms as mentioned above would be great

but im confused as it has the option to post first post without links which is cool but that only seems relevant to the blog sites
    Well right now it stays global. Maybe I split it up to individual types later on.
  • @Sven That is what I exactly did earlier on. I did not tick the scheduled posting at all and still post on a single domain multiple times. Then, I added 10 minutes to each of the options and only allow 1 post per account, the problem still exist. Can you please advise me to the proper number I should enter them in?