Skip to content

submit the long spintax article

I use article buider for ser.
When I creat my first project and let it run for 24 hours, when i came back, check my verified urls, I find there are a lot of these stupid articles which is goddamn long that make people laugh...
I use a 800 words,5 articles, and each one combined 5 articles
anybody help me ...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't know what you mean.
  • hi dude, sorry for the poor english.
    Let me describe it in this way
    There are a lot of articles posted with a mixture of articles directly. Which contains a lot of "|" and "{}" in it.
    did you ever notice this?
    This can only happen if you have made a mistake in your article content and forgot to open/close a {}.
  • edited November 2013
    but I never think I should investigate the whole spinned article.
    Now I click the test button several times in the project.
    I found sometimes the article is fine, sometimes it is what I said. WHERE'S THE FLAW?
    Test is using a random combination from your content. The program can not check every combination. One of that combination might get wrong here.
  • edited November 2013
    thank you sven, so what's the solution, It's seems others in this forum doesn't haunted by this
    well send the project backup and I have a quick look. Or post it in public if you want a quick help maybe from others.
  • edited December 2013
    hi sven,
    the problem i guess is like this.
    The reason of submitting this long articles is due to the spinner error.
    when i downloaded the articles and ticked the "use spinner" . SER will generate these articles quite often.(i click the "test" button in the buttom of the project, and click the "test again" button several times, Some long articles will occur, but not every time.) But when I unticked the "use spinner", things is fine.( I don't have any spinner setup at all.)
    So I guess it is due to the spinner.
    Then I bought my TBS,input the username&api key in "spin convert",then click authenticate, It is the same result as andy.(I can log TBS in manually on my end with no problem)
    than I need a sample article that gets the wrong spin version.
  • message sent