Skip to content

How To Get Links Submitted But Not Verified - Verified

Hello

Still struggling with the issue as not very clear on it in GSA.

I am seeing 250 submitted links but only 50 verified which is fine I guess but how do I get the links not verified, verified as it is growing. Is there a way to stop the process and make the system try to verify those links so it gets in line with the verified links or the system does it as it runs.

Would really be good to stop the process and just get those links in submitted verified.

Would appreciate any help on this.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Right click on project (active - verify only)
  • Thank you very much s4nt0s

Will try it.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    The reason why that number will never go down is because a 5 day window is built into SER to allow for links to get posted - since many sites are moderated. You would lose a ton of links if that window were trimmed to one day. For starters, you wouldn't even be able to get any decent contextual links because you would automatically eliminate the ones with a multistep, moderated process.

So the bottom line is it will never happen, and that is for your benefit.
  • Totally understand Ron, thank you very much for the explanation, I appreciate very much.

So can I say eventually these links will show as verified somewhere down the line automatically or I should verify manually say in one week?

Thanks again, you have been very helpful.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    After 5 days, it is either verified, or it gets deleted. Everything is handled automatically.
  • Thanks again Ron

You have been a great help.