Skip to content

I can't get 1 verified link...

I spent all day building a list with scrapebox...

I can't get 1 verified link...

I got 30 yesterday but when I looked at them they were ALL from the URL shortener. As soon as I unchecked that... 0 verified.

I have about 300 submitted on 2 different campaigns.

What is going on?

I'm getting tons of "already parsed" and "no engine match" "wrong engine" "download failed."

I have 20 private proxies I'm running on.

I've been adjusting between 20-100 threads..

HTML timeout 150...

Custom wait time between queries - 60

Does it sometimes just take days and days to get a verified link?

Comments

• In the meantime I have GSO SEO indexer going crazy and I don't know what it's doing if I have no verified links...
  • How many search engines ticked, what filters are you using, how many KWs have you added, out of 300 submitted if they are all Blog Comments then it isnt surprising none are indexed. Etc etc... Need more information.
  • I'm using Article, Blog Comment, Directory, Doc Sharing, Forum, GB, Image Com, MicroBlog, SB, SN, Web 2.0 and Wiki.

I have ticked by country... US, Canada, UK, and International...

The KW's I added were just random words like my blog, etc... is that my problem?
  • I have about 10 kw's.
  • Ok I think maybe I get it... someone please let me know if this is right...

So I build a list but I don't think I imported it properly. I just added it to the target url's of my campaign.

But I didn't actually go in and import the list in the advanced portion. 

So does that mean I've actually just been submitting to the same sites over and over and my new sites weren't recognized inside ser?
  • bloupbloupbloupbloup Spain
    edited November 2013
    Blacklisted emails addresses?
  • Nope. I have plenty of good emails and I doubt they would get blacklisted so fast. But I double checked.
  • Ok am I wrong? Anyone? I started importing my list into "identified" in advanced tools and it got about 1/8th of the way through it all night. What the am I doing wrong? This is freaking frustrating! I just want to get this to work!
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    It takes a long time, just import directly into projects if you want it to process faster.
  • That doesn't solve my issue though. I put it to ONLY blog comments and all I get it a million "already parsed" and "no engine matches." That's it... all errors! Nothing is being submitted.

"I can't get 1 verified link...

I got 30 yesterday but when I looked at them they were ALL from the URL shortener. As soon as I unchecked that... 0 verified.

I have about 300 submitted on 2 different campaigns.

What is going on?

I'm getting tons of "already parsed" and "no engine match" "wrong engine" "download failed."

I have 20 private proxies I'm running on.

I've been adjusting between 20-100 threads..

HTML timeout 150...

Custom wait time between queries - 60

Does it sometimes just take days and days to get a verified link?"
    Ah blog comments, they are probably not auto approve blogs so may never be verified.
    The already parsed means its already tried to post to that url.
    No engine match means it cant post to that url (Shouldn't see that if you used indentify option in advance tools)
    Etc

Those are all normal messages
  • I don't care about the error as much as the fact that I have 0 verified links and now I can't even get 1 submitted link when I try to post to blogs.

I just let it run for over 2k websites and almost every single error is "no engine match."

This can't be normal!
    @tmajestic - Maybe that wasn't the most helpful answer, sorry about that.

You could try another list, but blog comments will always have low verified and why do you want them only or specifically?

You could also try more engines, that will help for sure.
  • I don't want them specifically. I just turned everything else off so I could try to find the problem. I figured it would at least be submitting blog comments.

Do keywords affect this? Do I have to have a specific keyword to have it submit to a page? I do not have any of the keyword parameters checked that would force it to do this.
    No, the keywords won't affect it. But think about it for a minute, if you pick 100 random blogs and submit a non-relevant junk comment. How many blog owners do you think will approve it?

No many, so you face the same problem with SER. Blog comments are junk links anyway (unless high PR of course and then even less likely to be successfully verified), you could get other junk links much more easily such as; url shortener, guestbook etc.

Personally i don't use blog comments at all because i had the same problem as you, i was getting 100k submitted to 10k verified. Without blog comments i might get only 70k submitted but 40k verified. Which is obviously much better overall.
  • I understand. And like I said I don't care about blog comments I'm just trying to troubleshoot this. I agree with you completely.

But see you are getting submitted links. I am not getting ANY submitted links. That's the problem. I can't get 1 verified link because I can't even get 1 submitted. That's the problem. I don't care about blog links I just want to get the tool to submit links... then I'll go from there.
    Do this, set up a dummy project, for url put any random domain of your choice.
    Enter random keywords, and everything else.
    Check all engines, check all search engines. Add fresh emails and check your proxies are working.
    Do not set the project to pause.
    Now run only that project for an hour and see what stats you get, if you don't get any submissions then there is definitely a problem.
  • @tmajestic
    you don't see the number of submitted links increasing in the column "submitted"?
  • edited November 2013
    Hey,

-Are you using private proxies? If so how many?
    -Have you deleted target your URL Cache over the course of posting here?
    -Have you deleted your target URL History and account data since starting the project?

'Engine not found' can sometimes mean that GSA has incorrectly identified the correct platform to post to (so either you have the wrong submission engines selected based on your target list or they're not the best to post to in the first place - idk).

Also (and forgive me if I've misread this) you asked if your selection of keywords would have any impact on what you're trying to achieve.

So my question is: Are you crawling for links or trying to post to a target list?

Best,

R_R