Skip to content

I have a noob question.

All right I can't afford a nice paid spinner at the time and have a question.
So let's say I have an article.I spin it with the best free spinner and then spin it with the internal spinner.After how many article backlinks should I consider changing the article so that it does not start producing duplicate content? The articles are for tier 2/3 and copied from an article site.

Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Noone can tell you this as it depends on your article itself. But I would not use the internal spinner at the moment. It does not do any in deep analysis of nouns or verbs...it takes what it finds and spinns it.
  • Thanks but still.
    Let's say I only use the best free spinner.You might have an idea about it.
    After how many links should I consider changing it? Coz I'm busy all day changing this changing that.Changing blog comments,changing articles and it just drives me crazy!
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Since its for tier 2/3 why not just load up 10+ heavily spun articles and let it run for a while? It's impossible to say when you should change out the content because something that has a decent spin on it can make 1,000's upon 1,000's of unique versions.

If you feel like changing out the content every 1k verified links then do that, if you feel like changing ever 10k verified links then do that, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.

There is a free spinner here that would probably work better for you then the best free spinner: http://www.spinnerchief.com/order.html

• Thanks man.
    I start worrying after every 10 links or so lol!
    Thanks mate :)

Owe you big time for this.
  • Wait so you're saying that if I simply use the spinnerchief then for like 10 articles I can make upto 1k links?

Let's say I pick out a 350 word article and spin it for 100 articles? That's really not possible I think or is it? Because that would have to be 100 different words for every word entered.