Skip to content

GSA search engine ranker buy Proxy

Recommend where to buy proxy, using hidemyass is deactivated.

Thanks

Comments

• I would suggest buyproxies.org
  • I found a ninjasproxy.com
  • solidseovps sells buyproxies for less than the buyproxies site.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    apparently they are not using buyproxies any more on solidseovps, but price is still cheaper
  • edited November 2013
    Does proxies sell by solidseovps is fast and stable everytime?
    I find them ok, but in SB 90/100 were classed as "slow".
  • @gonner, ah I didn't know that. I was talking to customer service and they recommended them (as buyproxies) but that was last week. Something must have happened since....
    @judderman - Yea must be, they told me that on Friday.
  • edited November 2013
    Hi, Thanks for this information, All our proxies are coming from buyproxies.org, They are our partner

If anyone has any problem with the one you bought from us, please let us know and they will always replace it for us in few minutes and we will forward it to you
  • I'm confused, why you guys, I mean on what basis are telling that the proxies are not coming from BP? I'm a big fan of BP and I recently purchased those from SolidSEO as well so please do let me know if they're not partnered with BP and instead with someone else.

Thanks.
  • edited November 2013
    Pratik,

Thanks for clarifying this, Well BP are our partner and they are doing this whitelabel to us, This is our deal with them and thats how they want to keep it..
  • @solidseovps Oh okay, so they won't tell yes directly due to agreement so they keep on getting direct customers too, is that what you say?

Regards.