Skip to content

FREE Web-based Spinner! (API coming soon for GSA)

BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
edited November 2013 in Buy / Sell / Trade
Yet another service provided by BanditIM for some fellow GSA users :). We call it - SpinBandit - a new twist on creating spintax from your articles. I don't have a sales pitch on why it's better than other services, so you can just look at the results and see for yourself -- I promise you won't be disappointed :). We have an API coming up with it shortly, so it will soon be implemented in GSA, along with some other SEO software.

And the best part?

It's 100% FREE!

Simply sign up at (if you haven't already): http://admin.banditim.com/register.php

Put in a plain article... one that you had written by an outsourcer, one you scraped, whatever... and let us to the magic :)

Here is an example we used from EzineArticles (scroll sideways to see the whole thing) :

Before you get ready to close your property, you should already have an idea on how you intend to sell the home. You could actually choose to go to a trusted Realtor or a Realtor that was referred to you and presumably someone with a sense of confidence. Although selling the property yourself is what I would recommend, and is the preferred route in flip methodology since it results in reaping the most from each flip, utilizing a Realtor is still not a bad idea. There are certainly lots of valid reasons as to why you should go with an experienced Realtor to sell your home. First, there's a sense of confidence that someone actually knows what he's doing. Second, there's even an "insurance liability" angle to it, figuratively and literally, which acts as a margin of protection in the event that the sale goes bad and the buyer of your flip property exercises their legal recourse in a bad way. All Realtors carry errors and omission insurance by way of their membership to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), a 1.3 million-strong alliance of the best real estate professionals in the country. When things do go bad in a residential real estate transaction, it is usually a result of not properly disclosing a known or unknown condition of the home. But if you have signed-up and are utilizing a private Internet-based MLS, that would already have available state specific disclosure forms to their subscribers, the problem of not getting disclosures signed by the buyer is eliminated. My rule of thumb is that when in doubt: disclose, disclose, disclose! And one of the great aspects about preconstruction real estate investing is that since you're selling a new product, you're virtually guaranteed that you'll never run into these types of problems.

Notwithstanding the myriad of ways to nip and tuck away at expenses during the acquisition of preconstruction opportunities-which you may find yourself needing to do in order to squeak out as much profit as you can-the single biggest contributor to fattening the bottom line will require you to actually sell the home yourself. Doing so will save 2 percent to 3 percent on the gross amount of the sale price. Since the average commission percentage on each side of the real estate transaction to the sell-side and buy-side agents is usually 2 percent to 3 percent, which aggregates out to about 4 percent to 6 percent of the gross amount of the property-those amounts are definitely negotiable. However, my experience has been that I incur an estimated savings of anywhere from $5,000 to $15,000 per property by selling the property myself. This is extremely crucial when you end up with a flip that may not sell for as much as you would like.

Think of selling the home yourself as a built in insurance policy in the event that you end up reducing the price of the property more so than you had anticipated. Saving $5,000 to $10,000, or $15,000 depending upon the size of the flip, could be substantial and may be the difference of making money or not making money-or worse yet, writing a check at escrow. Without question, these commission costs rack up quickly, so please be very conscious of them. Besides, selling the property yourself not only saves you substantial money, it familiarizes you intimately with the escrow, marketing, and due diligence process of buying and selling real estate. Clearly, this hands-on experience is invaluable.

I think after rereading this article completely, you'll be convinced that not only is selling the property yourself cost effective, it's the only way to go-not to mention that it's a heck of a lot of fun.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=D_Sidney_Potter

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7912189

INTO:

Before {you get|you obtain|you receive} {ready to|prepared to|willing to} close {your property|your premises|your home}, {you should|you need to|you ought to} {already have|curently have|have} {an idea|a concept|a notion} {on how|on what|how} {you intend to|you want to|you would like to|you wish to} sell {the home|the house|your home}. {You could|You can|You might} actually {choose to|elect to|decide to} {go to a|visit a|search for a} trusted Realtor {or a|or perhaps a|or even a} Realtor {that was|that has been|which was} {referred to|described|known} you and presumably {someone|somebody|some body|some one} with {a sense|a feeling|an expression} of confidence. {Although|Even though} selling {the property|the house|the home} {yourself is|your self is} what {I would recommend|I would suggest|I recommend}, and {is the|may be the|could be the} preferred route in flip methodology {since it|because it|as it} results in reaping {the most|probably the most|the absolute most} from each flip, {utilizing a|employing a|by using a} Realtor {is still|continues to be|remains} {not a|not just a|not really a} bad idea. {There are|You can find|You will find} certainly {lots of|plenty of|a lot of} valid reasons {as to why|as to the reasons|why} {you should|you need to|you ought to} {go with|opt for|choose} {an experienced|a skilled|a seasoned} Realtor {to sell|to market|to offer} {your home|your house|your property}. First, {there's a|there is a|there exists a} sense of confidence that {someone|somebody|some body|some one} actually knows what {he's|he is} doing. {Second|2nd}, {there's|there is} even an "insurance liability" angle to it, figuratively and literally, which acts as a margin of protection {in the event that|when|in case} the sale goes bad and {the buyer|the customer|the client} {of your|of one's} flip property exercises their legal recourse in {a bad|a negative|a poor} way. All Realtors carry errors and omission insurance {by way of|through|by means of} their membership to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), a {1 .|1 )|-} 3 million-strong alliance {of the best|of the greatest|of the finest} {real estate|property|real-estate} professionals {in the country|in the united kingdom|in the united states}. When things do {go bad|go south|lose their freshness} in a residential {real estate|property|real-estate} transaction, {it is usually|it is almost always|it will always be} {a result of|due to|a direct result} {not|maybe not|perhaps not} {properly|correctly|precisely} disclosing a known or {unknown|not known|as yet not known} condition {of the home|of the house|of the property}. But {if you have|when you have|when you yourself have} signed-up {and are|and so are|and therefore are} {utilizing a|employing a|by using a} private Internet-based MLS, {that would|that could|that will} {already have|curently have|have} available state specific disclosure forms {to their|with their|for their} subscribers, {the problem|the issue|the situation} of {not|maybe not|perhaps not} getting disclosures signed by {the buyer is|the customer is|the client is} {eliminated|eradicated|expunged}. My {rule of thumb is|guideline is|principle is} {that when|that whenever|that after} in doubt: disclose, disclose, disclose! {And one|And something|Plus one} of {the great|the fantastic|the truly amazing} aspects about preconstruction {real estate|property|real-estate} investing is that since you're {selling|trying to sell|attempting to sell} {a new|a fresh|a brand new} product, you're virtually {guaranteed|fully guaranteed|guaranteed in full} {that you'll|that you will|you will} never {run into|come across|encounter} {these types of|these kinds of|these kind of} {problems|issues|dilemmas}. Notwithstanding the {myriad of|many|numerous} {ways to|methods to|approaches to} nip and tuck away at expenses {during the|through the|throughout the} acquisition of preconstruction opportunities-which {you may find|you might find|you could find} {yourself|your self} {needing to|having to|the need to} do {in order to|to be able to|so that you can} squeak out {as much|just as much|the maximum amount of} profit as you can-the single biggest contributor to fattening {the bottom|underneath|the underside} line {will require|will demand|will need} {you to|one to} actually sell {the home|the house|your home} {yourself|your self}. {Doing so|Doing this|This} {will save|helps you to save|will save you} 2 {percent|%|per cent} to 3 {percent|%|per cent} on the gross {amount of|level of|quantity of|number of} the sale price. {Since the|Because the|Considering that the} average commission percentage on each side of {the real|the true|the actual} estate transaction to the sell-side and buy-side agents {is usually|is normally|is generally} 2 {percent|%|per cent} to 3 {percent|%|per cent}, which aggregates out to about 4 {percent|%|per cent} to 6 {percent|%|per cent} of the gross {amount of|level of|quantity of|number of} the property-those amounts {are definitely|are} negotiable. {However ,|But|Nevertheless ,} my experience has been that I incur {an estimated|around|approximately} savings of {anywhere from|from|between} $5, 000 to $15, 000 per property by {selling|trying to sell|attempting to sell} {the property|the house|the home} myself. {This is|That is|This really is} extremely {crucial|essential|important} when you {end up with|end up getting|get} a flip {that may|that could|which could|that will|which will} {not|maybe not|perhaps not} sell for {as much as|around|up to} {you would like|you desire|you need}. {Think of|Think about|Consider} selling {the home|the house|your home} {yourself|your self} as {a built in|a built-in|an integrated} {insurance policy|insurance coverage|insurance plan} {in the event that you|if you} {end up|find yourself|wind up} reducing {the price of|the price tag on|the buying price of} {the property|the house|the home} {more so|way more|much more} than {you had|you'd} anticipated. Saving $5, 000 to $10, 000, or $15, 000 {depending upon|dependant on|based upon} {the size of|how big is|how big} the flip, {could be|could possibly be|might be} substantial {and may|and could|and might} {be the|function as|function as the} difference {of making|of earning|of creating} money or {not|maybe not|perhaps not} making money-or {worse yet|even worse}, writing a {check|check always|always check} at escrow. Without question, these commission costs rack up quickly, so please be very {conscious of|aware of|alert to} them. Besides, {selling|trying to sell|attempting to sell} the property {yourself|your self} {not only|not merely|not just} saves you substantial money, it familiarizes you intimately with the escrow, marketing, and {due diligence|homework|research} {process of|procedure for|means of} {buying and selling|investing|exchanging} {real estate|property|real-estate}. {Clearly|Plainly|Obviously|Demonstrably}, this hands-on experience is invaluable. {I think|I believe|I do believe} after rereading {this article|this short article|this informative article} completely, {you'll be|you will be|you will end up} convinced that {not only is|not merely is|not just is} {selling|trying to sell|attempting to sell} the property {yourself|your self} {cost effective|affordable|economical}, {it's the|it is the|oahu is the} only {way to|solution to|method to} go-not {to mention|to say} {that it's|that it is|it's} a heck of {a lot of fun|lots of fun|a lot of enjoyment}. Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=D_Sidney_Potter Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7912189

Tagged:

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Can you run the output through copyscape?. Maybe place it on a web2.0 and then run it through the copyscape. - would be interested to see the result of a few of the spin versions. 
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    Unfortunately I don't have Copyscape Premium, and as far as I know the free version doesn't tell you the uniqueness. If you have a method I could do to test it, I'd be more than glad to try it out!
  • I ran a TBS check and found 37% uniqueness: http://gyazo.com/343a88cc008da34eaf49250e3d91f32b

I better use TBS for spinnig atm :)
    Thanks for sharing your results @caprcious :). We are still in the 'beta' phase of tweaking our settings to provide the best spin possible. Unfortunately, there's a balance that needs to be sought after -- readability and uniqueness. If you spin your article (like it would look like being read by a human), you'll see now that the readability is exceptionally good (considering your original article was good).

You're not the first to comment about the uniqueness though, so it seems like people would rather have less readability at this time. We'll be pushing out an update later on to increase the uniqueness :)
  • Cool. Do you have an open API? That is can I integrate with my in house content system or does it only work via GSA? Do you have limits on the size or quantity of API calls? Any docs?
    @marketmonster - I apologize for the delayed response - been away all weekend :(.

For your questions:

1. Our API is finally completed. We're running some in-house tests to make sure it's ready for the public, so expect it to be released within the next few days :)  (we will send an email out to all users). Also, it doesn't work with GSA yet, it's all web-based right now through our website.

2. Currently we are limiting the articles to 5000 words, but until we have a huge demand we allowing unlimited calls to the system (obviously we'll have to eventually charge for it, but it literally costs us almost nothing so the price will be half of what the rest of the market charges)

3. We don't currently have the capability to read docs, but that's definitely something we can look into!
  • Web based API, is fine. As is the 5000 word limit as we already chunk data for TBS API. By docs, I didn't mean Word files, I meant documentation for the API. I assume we just call a url with an API key and POST the content to spin. Protected synonyms and some way of controlling how much spinning to apply. I'll go ahead and register so I can try it out. Are you using Wordnet in the backend?
    @marketmonster - Here's your answers :)

1. We don't currently have an official documentation (as the spinner is still being tested, let alone the testing of the API haha), but it will come. You are correct on how to send data though - there are 2 API 'keys' :

a. Dev key
    b. Username/pw from the users

So if you have your own in-house system you will simply hard-code your BanditIM username/pw into the API URL that has your dev key in it. Then, as you said, you'll just POST the content to spin :).

2. Currently we do not offer options to alter the spin, however ALL the capabilities are there, just haven't been implemented yet. They will definitely come (as it's not too hard to add it) though!

3. We'd rather keep our spinning 'recipe' a secret so other competitors don't try and leech ;). The beauty about us NOT divulging our secret is that you will always be able to spin free articles through BanditIM to test our effectiveness. Don't like the results? -- Don't use it :D. No better way to sell someone than just letting them see for themselves.
  • Ok, sounds good. Please let me know as soon as you have the API ready to use. I'd be happy to do some extensive testing of your system. Cheers!
    The API is ready everyone! Along with a new addition:  protected keywords. You are now able to provide a list of keywords that WILL NOT be spun (also included in the API).

API instructions are as followed:

Send a POST request to http://admin.banditim.com/api/new-spin-order.php that includes these variables:

api_key: your 32 character unique key created when you create a BanditIM account (Found under Accounts > Settings)
    user_email: the individual user's email address used for their BanditIM account
    user_password: the individual user's password used for their BanditIM account
    order_nickname: the nickname used to identify this order within BanditIM's admin area (50 characters of less, no HTML allowed)
    article_body: the body content for the article that should be returned with spintax (5000 words or less)

All variables above are required. One optional variable is also accepted:

protective_words: a case sensitive list of words or phrases separated by a newline ("\n") that should NOT be spun

Here is an example POST using PHP's cURL functions:

$ch = curl_init();
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "http://admin.banditim.com/api/new-spin-order.php");
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, true);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, true);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, "api_key=0123456789abcdef0123456789abcdef&user_email=email@domain.com&user_password=pw12345&order_nickname=api test&article_body=This is a test article!\n\nArticles will be spun using SpinBandit.&protective_words=test article\nwill be spun");
    curl_exec($ch);               
    curl_close($ch);

HTTP codes & return will be one of the following:

200 (Ok): POST was successful. Order was completed within 60 seconds. Return will be the article body with spintax. Order will show on the user's BanditIM Current Orders page.
    406 (Not Acceptable): POST was unsuccessful because there was an error with one or more parts of the POST variables submitted. Return will be an error message.
    408 (Request Timeout): POST was successful but the order was NOT completed within 60 seconds. Order will NOT be completed and will NOT show on the user's BanditIM Current Orders page.

• that link send me to dashboard
    It's an API link, you don't actually "visit" it -- you just send POST requests to it.
  • API testing in progress here. Going well so far. They are very responsive on Skype during our tests.
  • 37% uniqueness, good readability, zero cost and zero effort? 

Totally works for me.  

Nice job and thank you!

^:)^
  • Sometime it took a long time to respone back and maybe not respone or respone timeout
  • where is the interface?
    There are some known bugs that we're trying to work out. Honestly not many people used this service so we don't put a lot of our efforts into fixing it :/
  • VijayarajVijayaraj India
    edited November 2013
    I'm using it... posting bugs and pestering you once a week :p
  • Hi, any updates on this? Working properly?
    @gulianoditommaso - Sorry no, we discontinued this service.