Skip to content

GSA SEO Indexer - How To Index, Which Tiers?

If using only GSA SEO Indexer what is the cleanest/safest way to index links for High quality campaigns? (Deep links, quick, full etc..)
How long do you wait until you index links, how many links do you index, and which links do you index?
 Do you index all your links or only index your tier 2 and 3 links which then index your tier 1?
Is it safe to use GSA SEO indexer for tier 1 sites pointing to a money site? (considering there are quite some shady sites used)

I hear allot of talk about drip-feeding, how is this done with SEO Indexer?

These are just a few questions that I feel would be very helpful to both myself and allot of people who don't understand indexing 100%.

Comments

• I also would like to read an answer about this. I saw GSA SER has an option to click "drip-feed links if possible". But at GSA Indexer I cannot find anything about it
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

@sammicurr cleanest way would be to not index at all and let google decide when to index ;)

@hammerK SEO Indexer does not have such an option, just some indexing services have.

• I'd argue that only your lower tier need indexed as others will get indexed from the backlinks you're throwing at it ;)

However.... I index everything....but that's just me.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Or you could just index the upper tier(s) as maybe those are most important to you.
    Personal preference i guess, i also index everything.