Skip to content

A big moneymaker for GSA...

An add-on feature for automated link removal. Push a button and blow away a project.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    It can already do this.

Right click on a project > status > active (remove links) 
  • Get the f*ck out of here. I thought you needed to use usernames and passwords and remove them by hand. That's an awesome feature. When was that function added?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Haha uhh hard to remember when it was added exactly? Maybe a few weeks ago (less than a month) ... I'm not too sure, but it's there. :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Always some steps ahead (well sometimes)  :\">

• Sorry to ask a dumb question but what's the point in this? Wouldn't it be quicker just to duplicate it?
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Helped me a lot to remove some mistaken campaings  Love from Sri lanka i love you @Sven :*
  • The point is that if you get penalized by google, you can take down the offending links by pushing a button. Same, if you screw up a campaign.
  • Oh I see, so it actually removes the links? I thought it just ignored them so didn't get blasted to in future etc.
  • Plus, if you're on performance related rankings from a client and they don't pay, you remove links and watch them beg for your services.

• Would be crazy if they could add onto this, remove certain links (either by type) or by specific anchor text. so if you created too many links with specific anchor text.
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    Depends how often you would use it to make it that automated.. you can import selected links to a clean project, then import accounts of selected engines and you're good to go..
  • Are you guys sure it removes links from the actual sites where the links were put, or just from the report?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @nipester it removes the links from the sites.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @Brandon - I haven't used this. I am assuming that it works only/best on contextual properties. Is that correct?
  • I tried this on a few sites.  and actually have a campaign going now where this is running.   It Sure removes all the links in the submitted category,  but I have not yet seen the verified go down and this has been running for a few weeks.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @Hunar After it's done, just re-verify your links.
  • I'll deff give that a try thanks Trevor. :)

• ronron SERLists.com
    @Hunar - Does it slow down LPM noticeably when you use this?
  • Well,  I have about 150 other campaigns running on there.  but no I haven't noticed anything huge. 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Cool, thanks.
  • It's pretty quick @ron, I've used it recently as I stupidly duplicated campaigns and forgot to change the target URL...Doh!
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Lol.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @Ron It works on most of the non-moderated sites. Obviously it can't remove blog comments, but it can remove wiki posts.