Skip to content

Need help on gsa search engine ranker option

I have question want to ask about the gsa search engine ranker option

I have setup 5 different project and on each option tab, i pause the gsa after verified links reach 100 for 1440min. Like to know is the pause 100 links mean only for 1 project verified 100 links then pause or 5 project total reach 100 links and that mean each project only verified 20 links then pause?

Also what exactly for the tick for per URL mean?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    All options you define for a project are for that project only, not for others.
  • edited November 2013
    because now i have 5 project set it each getting 100 verified link then pause for 1440min but i saw after i get around 200-300 verified links for all my project then all my project have been pause and it suppose to get around 500 verified link then pause right. any idea what happen?

let say now all my project have been pause and i turn off the gsa and turn it on back, i run the gsa and the gsa will calculate again 100 links for each project and pause it?

also now i have gsa search engine ranker and gsa captcha breaker. for the captcha service option, i have spamvilla and deathbycaptcha account. so like to know is that i set it like

gsa search engine ranker
    1) gsa captcha breaker
    2) spamvilla
    3) deathbycaptcha OR

1) gsa captcha breaker with spamvilla
    2) deathbycaptcha

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Move your mouse over that pause option and read the hint. That you get more verified as set in that option it natural as the program never knows when more URLs turn to verified. It constantly checks links even if in pause.
  • now i have gsa search engine ranker and gsa captcha breaker. for the captcha service option, i have spamvilla and deathbycaptcha account. so like to know what are the best captcha setting to be use

gsa search engine ranker
    1) gsa captcha breaker
    2) spamvilla
    3) deathbycaptcha OR

1) gsa captcha breaker with spamvilla
    2) deathbycaptcha
  • I would drop Death by Captcha. I only use Captcha Sniper now, I'm saving money from now DBC credits, and it's more than good enough for what I want until I buy GSA CB, by which point it CS will become the secondary. 

To be honest, if the first two can't break the captchas, then just let it move onto an easier target. 
  • If i not using the spmavilla, DBC will eat me up around $10 per day to solve most of the recaptcha and some of other captcha if i run the GSA for 24 hour.

So i decide to use spamvilla to solve the recaptcha and DBC for other captcha and reduce the cost per day on DBC.