MS Windows Server 2007
Intel Core i3 Processor
Memory (RAM) : 8GB
System Type : 32-Bit
Hard Disk : 500 GB

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    As it is a 32bit system, you can only use 1GB of memory unless you modify the boot config to use up to 3GB of RAM. But anyway this should not happen at all with just one project and that amount of threads. How big is your project file? Do you use a lot spun content?
  • edited November 2013
    My Project Size is 4 Mb Only.! No i didn't used a lot of spun content.!

How to modify boot config to use up to 3GB.?
    edited November 2013
    Check this
  • edited November 2013
    I tried this also but again getting same error 
    Sorry than I don't know...what do you get as may memory usage in status bar?
  • Hi, this memory issue is back in 7.06. If this popup goes up 1 time i dont have any problems with it but if i want to close it it pops up again and again and again!! Please stop this poping up multi times or in an unlimited loop. Just 1 notice would be enought. By the way i have same problem as infidevteam: 8 GB ram and 3 GB used from GSA SER but this memory message pops up?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Try restarting, that always solves memory issues for me. I don't know why, but it seems better if I restart two times.
  • u dont listen to what iam saying, its an endless poping up of "out of memory messages" i can't restart anything. I can end it via task manager, thats the only way.