Skip to content

Captcha Breaker always tries to resolve unknown captchas

Hi,
I would like to prevent Captcha breaker to send non captcha images to my captcha service. Now, captchas sends flag images, W3C logos and even banner ads to my captcha service een if they are recognized as unknown Captcha breaker. I apologize in advance if it is not a bug.

My settings:
I have setup Decaptcher as second service in captcha breaker. I unchecked "unknown" engine types in captcha breaker. I checked "treat unchecked captcha types as not present".

However, Captcha breaker keeps on trying to resolve unknown captchas as the following. It then sends it to my captcha service. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Can you see which program/site this is coming from?
    done with SER?
  • bloupbloupbloupbloup Spain
    edited November 2013
    Yes, GSA SER is my link building software & GSA captcha breaker is the first captcha service (no web server).

• Several times it picks up the USA flag on some websites. It is done the first time it does it.
    But why id there no URL in the CB log?
  • bloupbloupbloupbloup Spain
    edited November 2013
    Here is the full log:
    The USA flag is the recognized captcha. it is the captcha column. 
    The rest is in the message column. 
    Something picked up the USA flag picture on the page as a captcha but it is not THE captcha to post a comment. 
    In fact, on the page url (seen before milesquaretech), at the bottom you can see the US flag matches with a field where the page asks to select the commenter's country. It is just a mandatory question. 

However, the real captcha on that one is a text question. (

• I don't mind if GSA captcha breaker tries to solve it BUT

i wished GSA captcha breaker didn't send it to the captcha service (decaptcher) because.... it costs money when it sent to the captcha service and it is useless because it is not the real captcha. So, that's sunk costs.

thank you again and don't hesitate to ask for details.
    ok will try to improve things here
    next version allows you to define how to handle unknown captchas in detail.
  • thank you.