Skip to content

What should the keyword list txt. format should be like?

Hi there

I just purchased V7.02
I want to load keywords list

The format should be:
keyword1
keyword2
keyword3
keyword4

or keyword1 keyword2 keyword3 keyword4 keyeword5

thanks

Comments

• by the way it is for GSA EMAIL spider

Or this format keyword1,keyword2,keyword3,keyword4,keyword5 .... in the txt file?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The format is one keyword per line in a simple text file.
  • Thanks ,
    And then the email spider will know to use the keywords automatically?

What is the mximum keyword numbres can i put in a txt file ?

What is the best connections speed setting?

I am targeting of scraping millions of emails.Do i have to use proxies just to scrape emails as i have huge keyword list?

Thank for your answer.

>And then the email spider will know to use the keywords automatically?

Yes

>What is the maximum keyword numbers can i put in a txt file ?

Just limited by your memory, no limits here.

>What is the best connections speed setting?

Whats setting do you mean? Each system/network is different so I can not really give you number of what to put in "thread limit" e.g.

>I am targeting of scraping millions of emails.Do i have to use proxies just to scrape emails as i have huge keyword list?

The keywords are used legally I hope? If you just use random keywords here they are of course not really specific to the topic. If you just want any email than yes, I would suggest you to get proxies. Because search engines might ban you sooner or later if you use them too often.

• Hi there

Thanks for your detail answer.

About connection i was talking about   Concurrent connections setting In Program behavior setting. I read some of the posts here,You recommend it to be under 50 ?Can i set it to over 300 if my server CPU can take it?
    Thanks

Sure you can increase that to your needs. But with such high numbers you should also higher the timeout.