Skip to content

t1 ranks very highly, MS is not

Hello!

Anybody else have same situation? My T1 powered on human written content, they ranks very highly on the hard keywords (which I want to rank for money site). PA 40-50 on this T1 web20s. However I not see what MS get huge benefits from that T1 links (anchors are mostly brands/domain names).

Anybody have solution or ideas what to do? I not want to use T1 to link to offers.

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited October 2013
    Yes, send more links to your M$ or dilute the anchors to the M$ further. Or both.

What sort of ratio are you using for M$ anchors? Many suggest 40-60% for generic and naked URLs...
  • i using mostly branded anchors to MS (domainname.com, domainname, domain name), 10% generic, 30% of keywords anchors it few exact matches, lsi and diluted exact match (like latest exact match study).
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited October 2013
    Well that sounds like sufficiently diluted, must be a numbers game have you gone on AHrefs and checked to see how many results they are showing?

I'd also try waiting at least 2 weeks to see if anything changes, you don't mention how long it's been like this.

One of the first projects I did with SER, one of my T1s is STILL in position 3 almost a year later, the M$ fluctuates between 4 and 7.  The reason my T1 ranks so highly is because it's got about 2k links pointed at it. M$ only has about 200.