Skip to content

Newbie Question: Identified v Submissions v Verified

Trying to understand the process that GSA Search Engine Ranker goes through. When I get a list and upload into a project its goes into the identified list and then from their they get submitted and verified. Is that right?

The question is I have is there a way to tell how many URLs in a project have been identified but not submitted so that I can know when to add more URLs to the project?

Also, what is a good ratio of identified to submitted to verified? For example if I scrape 100,000 sites and add them to a project, on average should I be expecting 15-20,000 of those URLs to get submitted and then maybe 1500-2000 to get verified? I know this varies depending on tiers etc, but just looking for ballpark numbers.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

>Is there a way to tell how many URLs in a project have been identified but not submitted so that I can know when to add more URLs to the project?

Yes, options->advanced->tools->stats->list1 vs list2 (remove duplicates before)

>ballpark numbers

Different for everyone and depending on engines.

• Thanks Sven. That appears to bring up the data globally, for all projects. But I have multiple projects running. Can I get this information for a specific project?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No sorry.