Skip to content

TONS of submittions, very few verifacations

Hey could anybody please help me?

I've got some serious projects working, and the program supposedly submits TONS of links, but verifies very little.

please help me out, I have searched everywhere for an answer and didn't find one.

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    I reported this problem some days ago and now i see more and more people saying the same thing.
    I believe there is some kind of bug here, @sven please can we send logs or something to get this sorted out?

Today i submit 200,000 and get 15,000 verified from a list that SER has identified every site as being postable.
    I *know* something is wrong because i have 2 VPS and only 1 is affected by this problem. Everything is identical on both.

My experience tells me 200k submitted should get at least 50,000 verified, any advice please?
  • edited October 2013
    I think I've found something that might be causing this issue.

I notice at the log that alot of times the program tries to log in to a website, but fails, so I exported the project's accounts to try to log in manually. For my surprise the account list doesn't include an account for that alot of websites which GSA has tried to log in into and fail.

http://pastebin.com/8HRS4qJa

why would SER try to log in into a site with no account details? this might be a bug.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Did you import account data with the sites?
  • edited October 2013
    No I didn't, GSA should have registered the accounts. I imported the site list through "import from file" feature.
  • How can you export the accounts created information from GSA SE?
  • Click on your project->Tools->export->Account data