Skip to content

Can not to add keywords to scraper

edited October 2013 in Need Help
Hi guys,

i'm trying to add some scraped URLs from tool option "search online for URLs" when i add engines for footprint and click to add keywords i'm getting error, i'm sending screenshot from that...

Just to mention i was trying to put all types of keyword format list, in line kwds, splited with comma, whit quotations without etc

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Make sure that file is accessable. It seems to me that that file is either still opened by another program or on some path where the program has no rights to read it.
  • Hi Sven,

nothing happens, even when i try to enter just kwds by pressing button +Keywords i'm getting error, thins was start to happen from last update, before that it was working fine ?
    When you press +Keyword it asks you for a file. That file has to be readable but it doesn't seem to be that way. I also received your bugreport by email and that clearly shows that the file is not readable (in use).
  • it was last night opened in Notepad++, i try to import it toady but again same problem and i was try to open some other file whit old keywords and same again, if you want i can send you bug report again ? 

Detailed Error is: "The system cannot find the file specified". 

I don't know why but maybe move that file to some other location.

• When i move files to other location, i'm getting error messige "Unable to load files", when i open those files, everything is ok in them  kwds are there, i don't know what it might be.
    Is there possibility to import kwds from clipboard, or to rollback to some previous version ?
    really strange. Maybe it's something in the filename itself? Can you try to rename it?
  • edited October 2013
    I had some letter in filename, i renamed it and it's great now, i'm very very thankfull :)

May i ask you for some problem that i have ?

From penguin update i was trying to change SER settings and now i have 0,0 lpm, with 30 PP, and threads rearly moving from0.
    Before Penguin i tweeked some setts and had good results, but now when SER working all night, and none verified link, can you look please look in my setts ? :) Here are screenshots:
    This are data for Tier 1 project

I checked "At least 1 kwd anywhere" for T1 site
    For engens i have none checked, because i'm entering my URLs. and now when i have these results i'm wondering does SER even post on them ??

For some engines it makes no sense to have that "at least 1 keyword" option checked. I would split things in two projects and enable that option only for engines not creating there own page like blog comments.
  • ok,

another problem, threads are not moving from zero whhen i put SER in work, and when i'm searching for URLs , SER don't finding nothing ?
    "don't find nothing"...so it finds anything? ;) Sorry I don't know, you have to provide more details.
  • edited October 2013
    Hi Sven,

yes "don't find nothing" is same as "it finds anything " :D
    I'm sending you screenshots 
    When im searching for URLs, SER always staying on same place, like this, all night ;)
    Position of progress bar depending of number of engens in footprint, but as much as i put in footprint it won't move from start position, and won't open any search engine slot, i tested with scraping with SB to see if maybue somthing block port on my comp, and SB have search results...  
    Problem with threads, they are on nuber 0 or 2 or going to 15 max and moving back to 0...
    image And these are my sets for submission 
    I don't know how to describe more vividly than this :)
    Did you mark your proxies as private?
  • Hi Sven,

i reinstaled SER and seems it's working ok now. Thank you on your effort ! :)