Skip to content

How many emails do you guys use per projects and does it affect lpm?

i only use one. will that take lpm down?

Comments

• I would like to know the answer too.  Do I have to use separate account for each tier?
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I use 10 per project but i've never tested with another amount, so i don't know if less would lower LPM sorry.
  • I use 5 . no problems 
  • Thanks guys for your answers. I think I would start using 5 too! 
  • can you guys recommend any good email service? I am having some hard time in getting verifications since that hotmail spam incident.
    Or you use catchall emails? 
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I'm using accounts from banditim - They seem to be working well, there is a thread for them somewhere on this forum.
  • I use 20 hotmail accounts per project. It should okay with the lpm.
  • I am still having problems with the verifications. Most of the submissons are awaiting verifications.
    I used 50 banditims emails for test and still the result is same. 

can someone please help me what I am missing>? here are my settings:

and my results are:

as you can see most of em are awating verification.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's just natural that you see this. Some sites will never send you an email or do you see the email in the inbox for some site? Also note that even if one email arrived and submission starts, it is only removing the "email verification site" if the submission (login) was successful. If it was not, it will wait till it times out or it gets another email from that site.
  • edited October 2013
    yes i can confirm this from the article marketing robot days many never send verification at all!
  • mich158mich158 Zamunda
    edited October 2013
    what is LPM (Links per minute) or...?

Newbie here
    :D

nevermind, foind it, there is a topic about it. And yes I guessed. Its link per minute
  • if you are having email issues I can help with that $5/thousand pop filters enabled not hotmail-gmx and never have any issues
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

@krushinem any providers are welcome where I can fill this list with setup instructions...

http://docu.gsa-online.de/email_spider/email_provider_settings